mrchow333

Rank 0
PostedSep 15, 2012 8:08 pm

AVA crash

I dont know whats going on my firewall is close but after like 5-10 mins playing the game crash and my laptop close itself o.o any suggestion ?
Advertisement

Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
PostedSep 16, 2012 4:20 am
I would do an antivirus and antimalware scan. You may also want to update your drivers for your video card and operating system to root those potential causes out.

Om nom nom nom! "You want me to give up? I've never learned how to. You do it first so that I know what it is, then I might consider it."

bigboyalex9

Rank 0
PostedSep 16, 2012 11:54 am
That is not the god **** problem, the problem is in your game, that you don't want to fix.
All my drivers up to date, antivirus turned off, firewall off, gaming pc, and still the game just crashes, not on me only, EVERYONE!

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
PostedSep 16, 2012 2:58 pm
bigboyalex9 wrote:
That is not the god **** problem, the problem is in your game, that you don't want to fix.
All my drivers up to date, antivirus turned off, firewall off, gaming pc, and still the game just crashes, not on me only, EVERYONE!  

Alex, if the problem was in the game itself, all users would be having the same issue, and that just isn't the case here.

If you could post your computer specs here, I could possibly find a solution to your issue.

Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
PostedSep 16, 2012 9:03 pm
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
bigboyalex9 wrote:

Alex, if the problem was in the game itself, all users would be having the same issue, and that just isn't the case here.

If you could post your computer specs here, I could possibly find a solution to your issue.  

I agree with Ziggy. It's an issue with the computer and the game, not the game itself. You may also want to screen shot all running programs with ctrl + alt + del, going to taskmanager, processes, and screen shot that to see if we can figure out any program conflicts.

Om nom nom nom! "You want me to give up? I've never learned how to. You do it first so that I know what it is, then I might consider it."

Bumbletree

Rank 0
PostedDec 08, 2012 1:19 pm

AVA crash

Ava crash after few mins
So i start up ava then i click on for example Tutorial then i go till the shoot moving enemies part
then suddenly crash no message just ava close AND MY SPECS ARE GOOD COMPATIBLE FIREWALL OFF AND AVA ALLOWED ON FIREWALL AND VIRUS SCANNED NO VIRUSES DRIVERS UP TO DATE SO AERAGAMES I DIDN'T DOWNLOAD F*CKING 3 GB TO CRASH OVER AND OVER AGAIN I WANT SOLUTION I'VE BEEN SEARCHING FOR 3 **** DAYS UNDERSTAND? Good

Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
PostedDec 09, 2012 7:27 am
Please watch the language. You can always go to support and submit a ticket.

xenome_id

Rank 0
xenome_id
PostedDec 10, 2012 8:26 am
I have exactly same problem as him.
It suddenly happened today ... After 5-10 mins of playing I'm crashing. I don't get any error or any other message.

iD4D4

Rank 0
iD4D4
PostedDec 10, 2012 8:44 am
me too,whats happening here?help pls

Wotanallat35

Rank 1
PostedDec 10, 2012 10:24 am
I reinstalled game worked fine 2 days crashes again after 20 secs. still, never happened in my 2 years gameplay, nice hosting really! Thx a lot very pro publisher.