STRIKENSUN41

Rank 0
STRIKENSUN41
PostedDec 10, 2012 2:08 am

Wacky Ideas

My wacky ideas
Alright, I got some ideas that could be interesting that many would want. This could maybe make the game more enjoyable. So I'll just list them off in number order then describe it.

1. customizable costume dyes. Who wouldn't want to have a wacky tie die color for any costume. Or any color combination.

2. Margin selling. This one you could have it set in a contract dealer in Aven, who'll have contracts players create and can post them in the dealer, have it be 500 silver to buy and create a contract. The player can set the deals they want on it, like selling something or buying something, but in a larger scale payment method. This could also help players find other players for certain tasks. Basically it could be a help needed board as well as a way to sell and buy things.

3. What is wrong with any contact with each other, I mean what would be wrong to hug someone. Hugging is a good thing. Not only that, but why can't we hold hands with our couple. I think it should be something a couple can do, it could be treated like a tangem mount where one couple has control. Like you can even hold hands while riding alpacas or the same size mounts.

4. I have heard of players say they got married in-game, but never do I see anything for it. So I think there should be a way of marriage in game. What it would be is that after being coupled for like 30 days, you can go to a marriage ceremony through an Aven npc, but you would have to propose to the partner first who must say yes. After the marriage party has been made, then they and friends go into a sacred temple to have the ceremony. This where agreements are made and now the couple are now married, which disallows them from breaking up without special means. There could be new marriage skills. Like how about making the exp/cp gain up to 30% for marriage. Many players on the game will eventually get the levels they need, so why not make it go faster. Makes it more enjoyable as well to be truly sharing a marriage on the game.

5. I don't know if anyone has thought of this one, but what about party games. I know about all the events and stuff like that (which give rewards, but not always all that fun). So why not be able to do things for ourselves and our guilds to make it more fun (which wouldn't give rewards). All this would be is in the party menu, you can create party games that you and up to the max amount of players for a party can play on any map except dungeons. Games you could create from using set rules to mix and match to find one that everyone wants. Like hide and seek, or even kick the can. The most fun one I can think of would be where you have a player who'll be it and goes around the map (has the person class for set skills) and kills (instant kills) all the other players one by one. Not only that, but they go to that persons side and hunt down the rest. Why can't there be any party games like these, this game would be much more fun with that.

So yeah, this concludes my wacky ideas. I don't know if any are real good, but I get many ideas all the time, so I can try to come up with more if these are good at all.

The "White Wolf"
Advertisement

SkyeAnn

Rank 0
SkyeAnn
PostedDec 10, 2012 2:51 am
These are some very good ideas imo. I really like #1,3,4, and 5(Didn't realy have any opinion on 2).

#1-Customizable dyes- pretty much speaks for itself. It'd make me feel more individualized on my outfits because I know all too well that I have A LOT of costumes Q.Q- most of them are popular ones too.

#3-Player Contact-I think this would be a really cool idea also especially the couple contact you mentioned. It reminded me of Ethersaga, not sure if you've played it or not but the males could hold females (I forget however if this was only if they were married or not but either way, cool idea).

#4-Marriage Buff- While I think this would be an awesome idea. It could cause a lot of problems. Especially if it was not something you can remove easily. It depends kind of on the special circumstances. If it meant you had to pay some amount of fee to break it off- or you had to send a ticket into the GMs to remove the marriage. If it was gold- it'd be a matter of what's an appropriate amount to pay. However if the GMs had to remove it themselves this might seem like unnecessary work. On another side note, if there was to be an increase in the extent of the love buff it would only make sense that there would be some sort of price to make up for that. It is an awesome idea but the system would come with it's own set of problems.

#5- Party Games!- Who doesn't like party games? c:

Just my thoughts on your ideas <3

Merushii

Rank 3
Merushii
PostedDec 10, 2012 7:26 am
Hello STRIKENSUN41!

First, as a future reference, please post your suggestions here. ^_^

Here are my thoughts on a few of your ideas:

• 1. Customizable costume dyes: This is a great idea. As SkyeAnn said, it would make players feel more individualized. I would be all for it.
  • 3. Hugging: Yes. <3 I would love a hugging action, or even a "couple dance" action (that could perhaps be purchased from Dia, and only able to be activated if both of the couple has it purchased).
  • 4. Marriage: I would love to see a formal system for this --and it has been hinted at. However, to hold players over, I am one of the players that hosts a wedding service. Please, feel free to check it out!