sixz1212

Rank 0
PostedDec 09, 2012 3:23 pm

HELLO GUYS :)

hello im SIxzy um curently downloading the game
im new here and i tought u guys maghit help or tell me a bit abut the game if u can
i just wanted to know some info on the game (not like questes and all more abut the gameplaying itself and spical things abut the game)
everything will come in handly Smile
and thanks anyways Very Happy
Advertisement

dreamocracy

Rank 3
dreamocracy
PostedDec 09, 2012 4:29 pm
You will be able to learn most things just by following the quests/tutorials at the beginning of the game, but here are some really good info resources:
Eden Eternal Official Wiki
Gameplay Forum (lots of good guides and such)
If you have played MMOs before, you should find your way pretty easily. One nice thing about this game is that you can gain any of the classes and switch between them to try out different ways of playing.

If you have any specific questions/issues you come across, feel free to ask a Game Sage or another player in-game, on the forums, or the shoutbox. Smile Welcome to Eden!

sixz1212

Rank 0
PostedDec 09, 2012 4:43 pm
dreamocracy wrote:
You will be able to learn most things just by following the quests/tutorials at the beginning of the game, but here are some really good info resources:
Eden Eternal Official Wiki
Gameplay Forum (lots of good guides and such)
If you have played MMOs before, you should find your way pretty easily. One nice thing about this game is that you can gain any of the classes and switch between them to try out different ways of playing.

If you have any specific questions/issues you come across, feel free to ask a Game Sage or another player in-game, on the forums, or the shoutbox. Smile Welcome to Eden!  

nop im not new to mmos i play them for years i just was ignoring this one becuse of the kunckback system but when u try it its actualy fine

yunni006

Rank 3
yunni006
PostedDec 09, 2012 6:10 pm
Welcome c:

Hope you will enjoy your time with us ! You should play on Diamond and add me c; Pui