Megatenist

Rank 0
Megatenist
PostedDec 09, 2012 2:37 pm

Re: Not surprised

Samorteniedda wrote:
Sorry to say that, but it's my personal opinion that like 80% of the players, in every online game, in every country, belonging to human race, joins to be a troll only. Everyone has been a lowbie, almost everyone met once or more someone that was not nice. This could be caused even by a football match, imagine here.

Don't worry about it, prepare yourself and your char as better as you can, but always remember about these moments if you will level up and be highbie yourself. Many assume an unkind behavior immediately after this.  

^this

Probably why I prefer to solo nowadays.

"For every moment of triumph, for every instance of beauty, many souls must be trampled." — Hunter S. Thompson
Advertisement

Samorteniedda

Rank 0
Samorteniedda
PostedDec 09, 2012 2:40 pm

Re: Not surprised

Megatenist wrote:
Samorteniedda wrote:
Sorry to say that, but it's my personal opinion that like 80% of the players, in every online game, in every country, belonging to human race, joins to be a troll only. Everyone has been a lowbie, almost everyone met once or more someone that was not nice. This could be caused even by a football match, imagine here.

Don't worry about it, prepare yourself and your char as better as you can, but always remember about these moments if you will level up and be highbie yourself. Many assume an unkind behavior immediately after this.  

^this

Probably why I prefer to solo nowadays.  

+1