blackdeath101

GameSage: Forum
blackdeath101
PostedNov 16, 2012 6:13 pm
Skill/Stat Calculators are website applications that have all of the skills/stats displayed for each class and players can click on skills/stats as if they were a real character. Typically there are other features too like level required to have that set-up or player-suggested builds. So if I wanted to see what my skill tree would like at level 20, I can plug in exactly enough points to see what my character would like at level 20 without any character leveling. Can even plan much further out to level 50 if the calculator allows it.

The biggest flaw with having a calculator so early is that any changes made in-game will have to be updated into the calculator as well. There are still several incorrect tooltips and things are bound to change.

Advertisement

anichaos

Rank 0
anichaos
PostedNov 16, 2012 7:43 pm
Skill Calculator
Skill Calc
Skill Simulator
Skill Sim
Skill App
Talent Calculator
Talent Calc
Talent Simulator
Talent Sim
Talent App

All means the same.

It's an Internet or Downloadable version of Race/Class's Skills/ Abilities/ Attacks that's in the game.

It allows players to view and make builds outside of the game.

It also allows players at times to save the build for future use or to share with the community.

I find it hard to believe any gamers would not have heard of these before.

synster14

Rank 3
synster14
PostedNov 16, 2012 8:04 pm
Bryan.Fury wrote:
Thoreac wrote:
You can reset?? Where do you buy THAT wonderful trinket?  
It will be added on the Cash Shop when the game will be released into OB. Actually you can't

There will be 2 items, Skils reset and Stats Reset.  

Once again, Bryan.Fury just assuming something, and stating it as proof positive fact.

This is just what he believes will happen. He has NO substantial evidence that these items WILL be in the item mall or in the game at all.

I would not assume they will be until the product manager for DKO has stated it as thus.

.Reyva.

Rank 1
.Reyva.
PostedNov 16, 2012 11:41 pm
Working on one, but the problem is....

1) I'm still designing the site
2) Due to thanksgiving and xmas, they are working me over the clock at work
3) Incorrect information in the game since its closed beta

Updating it is not a problem really. The problem is that I'm not done designing the site. The other issue is I can launch this early and release one skill simulator for a class at a time just to hold people back. Or we can wait until I have all done. The other problem with releasing too soon is that things don't get done how I wanted to be done since its rushed.

If I had to put a date on anything, it would probably be after Thanksgiving before I get anywhere, but I am working on a skill simulator / database site. Just sit tight I guess since its just closed beta. This is just another one of my "hobby solo projects" for me.

Erioke

Rank 0
PostedNov 19, 2012 5:14 pm
.Reyva. wrote:
Working on one, but the problem is....

1) I'm still designing the site
2) Due to thanksgiving and xmas, they are working me over the clock at work
3) Incorrect information in the game since its closed beta

Updating it is not a problem really. The problem is that I'm not done designing the site. The other issue is I can launch this early and release one skill simulator for a class at a time just to hold people back. Or we can wait until I have all done. The other problem with releasing too soon is that things don't get done how I wanted to be done since its rushed.

If I had to put a date on anything, it would probably be after Thanksgiving before I get anywhere, but I am working on a skill simulator / database site. Just sit tight I guess since its just closed beta. This is just another one of my "hobby solo projects" for me.  

Dont care about site design, just do that awesome calculator and gimme a link!
I must plan my Shadowmage skills tree before OB come out!

Erioke

Rank 0
PostedDec 09, 2012 2:29 pm
any progress?

M4lightning

Rank 0
M4lightning
PostedDec 09, 2012 11:36 pm
a skill calculator is not needed yet since theres only 2 trees and the system you use the skill points its very simple -.-

nickcolobin123

Rank 0
PostedApr 04, 2013 6:50 pm
How to use the skill in DK Online.
First. Complete LV Level program calculates the points that led up to them.
Two. Clicking on a skill for skill descriptions.
Three. Clicking the up arrow key to increase the level of skill. Add up to the third level.
Four. Clicking the up arrow key to decrease the level of skill.
5. Clicking the arrows up or down, you can not modify the level.
. 6 To edit or reset the level. Click the button to Reset.
You. Program is not fully complete. Attempt to complete soon

http://arima-ameko.exteen.com/20130328/dk-online-shadowmage-skill-simulator-v-1

by Thailand product