LtWorf

Rank 2
LtWorf
PostedDec 09, 2012 12:09 pm
vintagephoenix wrote:
Also .. for the 400th+ time, GMs don't implement game fixes, code problems are Development issues through Nexon. Posting in forums is also not a reliable way to contact any GM. I know moderators have to be tired of locking and deleting these threads, I certainly am sick of seeing them.  

Well if your so sick of seeing them then quit opening the forum posts the head line reads Fix game. Problem solved quit opening forum post that headlines reads what is detailed inside.

Advertisement

Miss_Lu

Rank 0
PostedDec 09, 2012 12:55 pm
natascha1977 wrote:
DarkSakimaru wrote:
natascha1977 wrote:

You really like cats dont you?
Idk if i ever seen your post w/o cat pic in it lol  

keeps me busy and yes i do like em. beats the whining posts i gotto read all day.  

awwww foxy... XD

<3

EricSchreiber

Rank 1
EricSchreiber
PostedDec 09, 2012 2:28 pm
LtWorf wrote:
vintagephoenix wrote:
Also .. for the 400th+ time, GMs don't implement game fixes, code problems are Development issues through Nexon. Posting in forums is also not a reliable way to contact any GM. I know moderators have to be tired of locking and deleting these threads, I certainly am sick of seeing them.  

Well if your so sick of seeing them then quit opening the forum posts the head line reads Fix game. Problem solved quit opening forum post that headlines reads what is detailed inside.  

Or you could do us all a favor and try putting both of your braincells together at the same time and not post redundant whining here as usual. You could apply this in game also, think before hitting the send key. Idea

Usarte is correct, as usual. Smile

LtWorf

Rank 2
LtWorf
PostedDec 09, 2012 4:19 pm
EricSchreiber wrote:
LtWorf wrote:
vintagephoenix wrote:

Or you could do us all a favor and try putting both of your braincells together at the same time and not post redundant whining here as usual. You could apply this in game also, think before hitting the send key. Idea

Usarte is correct, as usual. Smile  

Fine you want to Start a trolling war on forums ok Ein you got it. Twisted Evil

tomieto

Rank 1
tomieto
PostedDec 09, 2012 4:20 pm
LtWorf wrote:
vintagephoenix wrote:

+1

Lyrix.

Rank 0
PostedDec 10, 2012 7:39 am
Not like you are contributing to anything by being in game. Work on your Defender gear (or maybe its just your playing ability) rather than your forum rank mate.

request delete/lock for another waste of space post.

Gods.Child

Rank 3
Gods.Child
PostedDec 10, 2012 7:45 am
KarVilj wrote:

Ppl should really start get that AGE/GM's dosent make code. So what is point making these "GM's fix game" posts?  

It has nothing to do with "code".
It was the GM's decision to overcrowd the server by merging them all together. So yes, this is a AGE/GM problem.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." - Thomas Jefferson

Cojen39

Rank 1
Cojen39
PostedDec 10, 2012 7:52 am
KarVilj wrote:
vintagephoenix wrote:

Ppl should really start get that AGE/GM's dosent make code. So what is point making these "GM's fix game" posts?

If there is maint, game crashes or what ever reason game dosent work like ppl want. Breath, go outside and enjoy something else then playing. Maybe game is back and runing when you get back.  

Umm, so is there a Nexon help line? I thought GMs the typical avenue through which gamers make contact regarding game concerns.

vintagephoenix

Rank 1
vintagephoenix
PostedDec 10, 2012 8:07 am
Cojen39 wrote:
KarVilj wrote:
vintagephoenix wrote:

If there is maint, game crashes or what ever reason game dosent work like ppl want. Breath, go outside and enjoy something else then playing. Maybe game is back and runing when you get back.  

Umm, so is there a Nexon help line? I thought GMs the typical avenue through which gamers make contact regarding game concerns.  

alwaysbanned8

Rank 0
PostedDec 10, 2012 11:18 am
All of you knock off the bickering ..... Seriously! The game sucks, you all knew it years ago but back then you could buy some fun, and let's be honest to everyone, fun was getting into PvP and not dying fast and killing nubs fast..... Now after the years have gone bye and the game has been hacked to death and you all can't buy ubberness all of a sudden you are picking fights with one another on the forums. Lemme spell it out for you...

Shaiya is dying, it will soon die 100% and you will NEVER get your money back. AGE has minimal resources committed to the upkeep of Shaiya because they know it is on life support. You will NOT see any more major fixes for this game.... It is just not profitable for AGE to do much here...... You all know what you have to do, just do it and quit fighting with each other on the dam forum.

Posted By Aeria Mobile