heirenshaoa

Rank 0
PostedSep 21, 2012 10:54 pm

I want to report

you killed me, ok ? so i am goint to report you
you killed Furies! so i am going to report you , ok? what? i cant report? this is a pvp game,

oh no, **** you all, in pvp game you cant kill me.

cause you are Furies, and i am light so i can kill you

no, you cant, cause i am lvl 50 you are lvl 56 ,, you are higher than me so you kill me is bannable.

isnt that funny?
Advertisement

xybolt

Rank 5.2
xybolt
PostedSep 22, 2012 3:45 am

Re: I want to report

heirenshaoa wrote:
no, you cant, cause i am lvl 50 you are lvl 56 ,, you are higher than me so you kill me is bannable.  

Please note that it is not bannable. If you don't want to be killed by higher leveled opponents, then this game isn't for you. Especially after lvl60, you lvl up in PvP areas where you even can meet lvl70's.

signature of xybolt

brodysmash14

Rank 2
brodysmash14
PostedDec 05, 2012 11:37 am

Re: I want to report

heirenshaoa wrote:

this is a pvp game, if you cant handle the PvP then GET OUT , simple as that! Killing lower levels is not against the rules and is strongly encouraged, i would kill them even if it was! Who are they to even know what level you are! You make me sick coming to this forum out of sheer spite and anger to make a bogus report bout something that isn't even bannable and just plain ridiculous heirenshao!

xybolt wrote:
Please note that it is not bannable. If you don't want to be killed by higher leveled opponents, then this game isn't for you. Especially after lvl60, you lvl up in PvP areas where you even can meet lvl70's.  

I was gonna say something along the lines of xybolt but i sorta gotta yell at heirenshoa because PvP QQ'ers like him really piss me off sometimes!

I've Quite, and Have no plans on returning! さよなら。

tsavarite

Rank 3
tsavarite
PostedDec 05, 2012 3:24 pm
lol. i thought it was a joke of some sort

MerlinMcTav

Rank 5.1
MerlinMcTav
PostedDec 05, 2012 5:58 pm
tsavarite wrote:
lol. i thought it was a joke of some sort  
It was - though not a very funny one
heirenshaoa wrote:
isnt that funny?  

The OP is saying that he/she killed someone who then complained and said that they were going to get the OP banned - for various silly and incorrect reasons.

brodysmash14, please tone down your posts. Your posts are often borderline acceptable, sometimes reportable.
Saying that someone makes you sick when you have actually misread their post makes your rant a little ridiculous.

RIP Kizzd

brodysmash14

Rank 2
brodysmash14
PostedDec 05, 2012 6:11 pm
sorry now that i look back at it, i had a hard time understanding what the guy was saying! So someone threatened to report him, now i get it!

I've Quite, and Have no plans on returning! さよなら。

sxty9

Rank 2
sxty9
PostedDec 07, 2012 5:29 am
and MMcT's points are all beside the fact you are ranting on a post that is over 2 1/2 months old...

LordKotaro1011

Rank 4
LordKotaro1011
PostedDec 09, 2012 2:02 pm
brodysmash14 wrote:
sorry now that i look back at it, i had a hard time understanding what the guy was saying! So someone threatened to report him, now i get it!  

Sometimes you sound so angry. xD

-Retired.