MinatoSahashi

Rank 0
MinatoSahashi
PostedDec 09, 2012 1:28 pm

Shaman pvp

Are there any videos of shaman pvp in bird, and if so please give me the links.
and if there isn't Can any shaman make some for me?
Advertisement

TheDiseased2

Rank 5
TheDiseased2
Eating all your cookies in NSW, Australia
PostedDec 09, 2012 3:18 pm

Re: Shaman pvp

MinatoSahashi wrote:
Are there any videos of shaman pvp in bird, and if so please give me the links.
and if there isn't Can any shaman make some for me?  

I dont think there is however if your after advice on what to do you can always ask someone who is a shaman. Also a good shaman utilises all of its forms not just bird ^.^

MinatoSahashi

Rank 0
MinatoSahashi
PostedDec 09, 2012 3:58 pm
yea, but I'm the most interested in bird, or rather a staff based shaman, since I barely see any mystic outside of wolf, so I was wondering how shamans do

TheDiseased2

Rank 5
TheDiseased2
PostedDec 09, 2012 4:52 pm
MinatoSahashi wrote:
yea, but I'm the most interested in bird, or rather a staff based shaman, since I barely see any mystic outside of wolf, so I was wondering how shamans do  

Lol bird shaman = death xD

Chockoh

Rank 0
Chockoh
PostedDec 09, 2012 5:20 pm
TheDiseased2 wrote:
MinatoSahashi wrote:

I use bird ._. no active arena though x'D never had a problem with any class on it. Can hax alot of magic attack with procing 40 hammer for 80 percent more magic, AT, gw fruit for 10 percent more, delicious turkey (LMAO) powder + all debuffs the bird got. Then use -magic def as sprite gear. Only class i can think of that doesnt take dmg from this is avatar, well atleast not as much. Then need to switch to wolf. Wolf is good in some cases but i dont like all those who have the so called "wolf syndrome". Anyhow i dont agree with bird being dead if thats what you meant o.o' , it's very useful for classes with high redution to psycical skills that wolf wouldnt deal any dmg at all to. And a good shaman use both and all forms, though i prefer never to go human when a saint is near XD fear lols. I think what he meant he wants a vid of someone who does more then just stealth+ jump kill in wolf : ) Also in tm or duels bird setup last very long due to the tankiness you can archieve on all the redution talents + proc sprite gear + fruit from elsa land+ cs pot+ proc 70 staff = troll /o/ And last, gw set is even more troll for bird due to 3 pieces gives -30 magic def on enemy.

ShrimpTeriyaki

Rank 1
ShrimpTeriyaki
PostedDec 09, 2012 5:25 pm
bird shaman is your best bet. can be tanky and deals a lot of damage. wolf shaman doesnt seem like a good idea. i've yet to see/hear a wolf shaman succeed in the bracket.

why so serious?

ShrimpTeriyaki

Rank 1
ShrimpTeriyaki
PostedDec 09, 2012 5:26 pm
TheDiseased2 wrote:
MinatoSahashi wrote:

i disagree on this.

why so serious?

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedDec 09, 2012 5:45 pm
The shamans that can use bird properly are so scary. QQ

TheDiseased2

Rank 5
TheDiseased2
PostedDec 09, 2012 8:06 pm
Lol i meant bird shaman = death to all hahaha unnecessary posts but ooh well i didnt make myself clear enough xD

The.Mayor.

Rank 1
The.Mayor.
PostedDec 09, 2012 10:29 pm
A good Shaman uses all forms, yes that's right but wolf is crap at 90 pvp unless you're facing a SL, Avatar or a HE and you have burn buff and a Saint hugging your *** to support your damage, if you don't have just don't use it lol.
I even go Bird at Elf Arena even tho its a more wolf based battlefield.