Author Message

kacpor34

Rank 0
kacpor34
Joined
15 Oct 2010
Posts
1
Location
Poland
PostedDec 09, 2012 12:21 pm
Pistol Play Time Event

60min - Plr-226 3day
120min - De-50 3day and GP+30% 3day
180min - Karakal UEA 3day and 250WC coupon
240min - De Gold 3day and Christopher Smith 1day
300min - All Old Pistol 3day and Christopher Vest 1day
480min - Gumus Kursun 3day and Zigana 3day and GP+100% 3day
540min - ESL-8 GL 3day and 20k gold coupon
720min - AAA-12 1day and Elwerci M6A2 1day
1020min - Christopher Smith WolfLock 1day [/color]

HeadHistory
Advertisement

Sebster18

Rank 4
Sebster18
Joined
09 Mar 2011
Posts
2418
Location
Somewhere In Romania
PostedDec 09, 2012 1:36 pm
kacpor34 wrote:
Pistol Play Time Event

60min - Plr-226 3day
120min - De-50 3day and GP+30% 3day
180min - Karakal UEA 3day and 250WC coupon
240min - De Gold 3day and Christopher Smith 1day
300min - All Old Pistol 3day and Christopher Vest 1day
480min - Gumus Kursun 3day and Zigana 3day and GP+100% 3day
540min - ESL-8 GL 3day and 20k gold coupon
720min - AAA-12 1day and Elwerci M6A2 1day
1020min - Christopher Smith WolfLock 1day [/color]  

No !

Sig rotator with sigs I made and like

Aznteck

Rank 5.1
Aznteck
Joined
15 Mar 2010
Posts
7523
Location
Shibuya Japan
PostedDec 09, 2012 1:52 pm
Sebster18 wrote:
kacpor34 wrote:
Pistol Play Time Event

60min - Plr-226 3day
120min - De-50 3day and GP+30% 3day
180min - Karakal UEA 3day and 250WC coupon
240min - De Gold 3day and Christopher Smith 1day
300min - All Old Pistol 3day and Christopher Vest 1day
480min - Gumus Kursun 3day and Zigana 3day and GP+100% 3day
540min - ESL-8 GL 3day and 20k gold coupon
720min - AAA-12 1day and Elwerci M6A2 1day
1020min - Christopher Smith WolfLock 1day [/color]  

No !  

No for obvious reasons. Most of which is no one uses pistols.
1, 2 - It's in the shop. Why 3 days7 it?
3, 4, 5 - No.
6 - Not even implimented. Even then, no. Automatic pistols everywhere.
7 - 2 spray weapons? Gtfo.
8 - No. Way too long of a time anyways

RoadRaceWarrior

Rank 4
RoadRaceWarrior
Joined
22 Apr 2008
Posts
3110
Location
In a 1960s Old House in Stockton United States
PostedDec 09, 2012 1:53 pm
since its almost x-mas, we should have a x-mas playtime event

"RRW9's X-mas playtime event"
60 mins = 1 lucky box, 10K gold coupon, 500 WC coupon
180 mins = 1 weapon box, 20K gold coupon, 1K WC coupon
300 mins = 1 x-mas box, 1 gold coupon jackpot box, 2K WC coupon
480 mins = 2 x-mas box, 1 WC jackpot box, 30K gold coupon
720 mins = 2 lucky box, 2 weapon jackpot box, 2 gold coupon jackpot box, 3K WC coupon

WT IGN = [GS]ZERO formally. Now known as my old name RRW9 Less QQ More Pew Pew.

Aznteck

Rank 5.1
Aznteck
Joined
15 Mar 2010
Posts
7523
Location
Shibuya Japan
PostedDec 09, 2012 1:58 pm
Pretty sure 2012 is before that. Lols.

vathanan93

Rank 3
vathanan93
Joined
12 Aug 2010
Posts
1549
Location
East Blue France
PostedDec 09, 2012 1:59 pm
RoadRaceWarrior wrote:
since its almost x-mas, we should have a x-mas playtime event

"RRW9's X-mas playtime event"
60 mins = 1 lucky box, 10K gold coupon, 500 WC coupon
180 mins = 1 weapon box, 20K gold coupon, 1K WC coupon
300 mins = 1 x-mas box, 1 gold coupon jackpot box, 2K WC coupon
480 mins = 2 x-mas box, 1 WC jackpot box, 30K gold coupon
720 mins = 2 lucky box, 2 weapon jackpot box, 2 gold coupon jackpot box, 3K WC coupon  
I would prefer reagular gifting :each 60 min u get gited

matspc

Rank 5
matspc
Joined
15 May 2010
Posts
3619
Location
Kalix Sweden
PostedDec 09, 2012 3:32 pm
kacpor34 wrote:
Pistol Play Time Event

60min - Plr-226 3day
120min - De-50 3day and GP+30% 3day
180min - Karakal UEA 3day and 250WC coupon
240min - De Gold 3day and Christopher Smith 1day
300min - All Old Pistol 3day and Christopher Vest 1day
480min - Gumus Kursun 3day and Zigana 3day and GP+100% 3day
540min - ESL-8 GL 3day and 20k gold coupon
720min - AAA-12 1day and Elwerci M6A2 1day
1020min - Christopher Smith WolfLock 1day [/color]  

No chance!

Feel free to visit my profile: http://www.aeriagames.com/user/matspc

spiralkings

Rank 3
spiralkings
Joined
25 Jun 2012
Posts
1296
Location
Toronto Canada
PostedDec 09, 2012 3:34 pm
60 min

1k g 100 wc

120 min

5kg and 500 wc

240 min

10kg and 1k wc

480 min

20kg and 10k wc

720 min

50k g and 20k wc ( Maybe edit the wc )

^_^?

What happened to wolfteam? every one was the fun jerk kind, Now you're all nice freaks. Go away. No one talk to me you guys disappointed me big time in my 3 days return

tomerelazar

Rank 4
Joined
15 Aug 2011
Posts
1675
Location
Israel
PostedDec 09, 2012 4:22 pm
60 mins
5k gold
Lucky box

180 mins
2K WC
Weapon box

300 mins
5k WC
Character box

480 mins
10k wc
Gold Cupon Jackpot box

720 mins
10k WC
X-Max Box !

slunetistii

Rank 0
slunetistii
Joined
24 Nov 2012
Posts
11
Location
Galati Romania
PostedDec 10, 2012 1:36 am
60 Minutes:
-GP & Gold Plus 1 Day

180 Minutes:
-Elwrci AT 3 Days

300 Minutes:
-Sz-550 GL 1 day
-Power Wolf Skill Up

500 Minutes:
-Dragon Tattoo 7 Days
-Wolf Abillity 7Days

700 Minutes:
-Special Edition Character (Lin Meiling) + Set 30 Days
-1 Coupon 100.000 WC.
-1 Coupon 100.000 GOLD.
-1 Weapon jackpot box.
- Snow grenade (1Day)
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: