LunarPrince12

Rank 1
LunarPrince12
PostedDec 08, 2012 8:12 pm
xSerenitas wrote:
ColdB26 wrote:
After these comments about the level progression I begin to fear... Will LO be too easy? (I hate easy games.)  

Yeah, me too. :/

Easy is not fun.  

I heard that RO2 was a watered down version of LO a way watered down version. So I'm guessing LO will be plenty of hard. All the more rewarding when you make it don't you guys think?

As for RO2 nice graphics. I like it. But I could use some updates. I don't mind playing it at all.

Advertisement

misty3000

Rank 0
misty3000
PostedDec 08, 2012 8:49 pm
As an alpha tester for LO a year ago, I can safely say the game is not easy. The only class that I think had an "easy" time were thieves, and even then it wasn't that easy. Of course stuff will be rebalanced, but I doubt they'll make this a quest'n'level type MMO.

Jaia2442

Rank 2
Jaia2442
PostedDec 08, 2012 10:19 pm
We don't want LO to be to hard either, gotta have a steady level of how hard the game is, but I think LO will just do fine, btw if you got nothing else to do, play the new hit video games like Assassin Creed 3, Black Ops 2, Borderland 2 etc.

zinwei

Rank 0
zinwei
PostedDec 08, 2012 11:52 pm
I really don't think having job changes every 15 levels is a sign that the game will be too easy. But I'am glad that there is such a feature to the game. It gives the player freedom to customize their character to their play style. I'm seeing too many mmorpgs these days fall prey to the carebear (tend to the whiners players) balancing issues.Thinking if they take away a lot of the options for customizing to "balance" game play. No all they are really doing is making so that all the players have the same boring cookie cutter skill layout so its "fair"(this is mostly caused by pvp). But I'am so excited to play a game again that I can finally have the freedom I wanted for a while in a mmorpg. As far as RO2 goes every review I watch and read gave it a bad rating, haven't bothered trying it myself so far.

blackenedearth

Rank 0
blackenedearth
PostedDec 09, 2012 1:29 am
qawsar wrote:

xD Just look into them, pick the ones that suit your play style, and if you mess up, pay and reskill~ simple, and unique Very Happy  

^This so much +_+ I like it when I have choices regarding my skills @.@ And I don't think that having job advancement at every 15 levels makes it easy o.o if anything, it relieves me of the feeling of being 'stuck' @.@ like having 'short-term' goals (like "Ok, five more levels till next progression! Go go!" as opposed to "OMG thirty more levels with this ugh...") XD I mean, not everyone can power-level their way through @.@

zinwei wrote:

I really don't think having job changes every 15 levels is a sign that the game will be too easy. But I'am glad that there is such a feature to the game. It gives the player freedom to customize their character to their play style. I'm seeing too many mmorpgs these days fall prey to the carebear (tend to the whiners players) balancing issues.Thinking if they take away a lot of the options for customizing to "balance" game play. No all they are really doing is making so that all the players have the same boring cookie cutter skill layout so its "fair"(this is mostly caused by pvp). But I'am so excited to play a game again that I can finally have the freedom I wanted for a while in a mmorpg. As far as RO2 goes every review I watch and read gave it a bad rating, haven't bothered trying it myself so far.

^Truth @.@ as much as I loved Iris Online, it seemed that every class has a standard build or something, limited only by your skill level @.@ I'd like to customize my character to my playing style. It will take time and trial-and-error, but there's fun in discovery too XD And definitely not easy (unless we all start subscribing to the inevitable 'popular builds' @.@)

Signature by Hinsan

atoyume

Rank 1
atoyume
PostedDec 11, 2012 7:54 am
RO2 is a huge disappointment.. I played for a few days, everything was stable to me, no lag. But i got bored after playing it for 2 days..

Signature made by .Felina.!

RockmanZXZ

Rank 2
RockmanZXZ
PostedDec 11, 2012 11:16 am
I started playing RO2. Its awesome to see enemies from the first Ragnarok Online in "okay" 3D... but thats it. Everything else is nothing special.
The cooking, blacksmithing etc. is a toned-down version of LOs life classes. The Card System in RO2 was RUINED, no real special effects, just stat increase. Its boring.

Battle is boring... thats it. The areas I got to see are pretty narrow...the scale of gigantic maps you see in LO are not present in RO2. I did not like RO2...I wanted to, since I played RO(1) fpr bout 7 years...but RO2 has no souls. To be honest...I liked the PREVIOUS version of RO2 (the one which did perform horrible) a lot more.... I am happy now that the developers of the first version of RO2 did stick to it and created LO as Cykan entertainment Smile