Althamus

Rank 5
Althamus
PostedSep 03, 2008 8:07 pm
Minasdefender wrote:
They glow red and are usable by all modes (Except the sminion, which is a 6 slotted mage staff only usable by UMs).  

[quote=http://forums.aeriagames.com/viewtopic.php?t=116041]lvl 55 weapons are in game now they are not for ep 3 only. also they can be used by all mode characters even the 6 slotted one (it is not considered a goddess UM only). As far as i know there are 4 lvl 55 mage weapons, 2 staffs 2 daggers. i would assume this is true of all the classes but mage is the only one ive looked closely enough to know.[/quote]

I've seen S'minion in-game, and didn't see anything on it about it ebing UM only.

And if the fighters aren't going to be getting AoEs, 2 dex and the rest str is good. If they are, you'll need 1-3 rec in there to help them against the AoE attacks, depending on how priest-heavy you are.

Advertisement

Minasdefender

Rank 3
Minasdefender
PostedSep 03, 2008 11:08 pm
There's actually 5 mage weapons, 3 daggers (lucky striker, braco, and some dagger with +mp)

Not that that has anything to do with fighters. But fighters do get some 55 drop limit gear.

Visje20

Rank 1
Visje20
PostedSep 05, 2008 7:39 am
ty guys. yesterday dropped mobs at SC(Stigma Cave) dread adamas Cool u need there lvl 50+ with party. so good luck Very Happy

I'm back as HealMePlease on Lailah

noymadenip

Rank 0
PostedDec 03, 2008 2:36 am
hmmm...i have recently acquired my level 29-32 dread mirage set. what lapises do you guys suggest i place in them? i only plan to use this set for farming. and i want to do aoe ^^

and for the gloves, what do i place in it since craft lapises can't be linked to them?

PS
i only have budget for level 2 and 3 lapises. T.T

Star.Dancer

Rank 0
Star.Dancer
PostedDec 08, 2012 11:14 am

Dread armour

Mithril top
I received a drop from boss in CL1 for my top, I would like to get rest of set. Were can i get the rest?