alkusanagi

Rank 0
PostedDec 07, 2012 8:34 pm

One stamina every three minutes?!?

Well, I'm definitely not happy about this change...

edit: One ATTACK every three minutes as well?!? this is freaking ridiculous...
Advertisement

RephinEX

Rank 0
RephinEX
PostedDec 07, 2012 8:53 pm
Oh gawd, why...! >.>;

KeinMcnyaa

Rank 3
KeinMcnyaa
PostedDec 07, 2012 9:14 pm
D; ikr now it'll take longer for me to reach lv45 T^T

MoonLegend21

Rank 0
MoonLegend21
PostedDec 07, 2012 9:29 pm
It was fine as it was. Don't know why they changed it.
I'm taking a hint that the developers are slightly forcing us to use Shop Items such as Tonics, etc.

bakachanx

Rank 0
bakachanx
PostedDec 08, 2012 12:55 am
Truely horrible, now there is no chance to even come close to doing the Rosa event without being able to drop stupid amounts of money on it.

The old regen rate was perfect. Annoying to wait, but not so annoying as 3 minutes. Evil or Very Mad

loct2k

Rank 0
PostedDec 08, 2012 1:21 am
I fought Rosa 15 times already. However, I can't one shot her any more. It takes two attempts to take her down. With the new update, one regenerate per 3 minutes, there is no way I can't defeat her now without shelling out more money to get tonic.

I understand people are blasting through the content faster than the GM intended. My suggestion is change the regenerate for stamina at 1.5 to 2 mins. and keep the original regenerate rate for attack and defense.

You guys want to make big consistent income from this game. Here is an idea...

50 cent for card with 1-3 stars
$1 for card with 4-5 stars
$3 for card with 6 stars

youhei_sunohara

Rank 0
youhei_sunohara
PostedDec 08, 2012 2:08 am
^^^I fought Rosa 15 times already. However, I can't one shot her any more. It takes two attempts to take her down. With the new update, one regenerate per 3 minutes, there is no way I can't defeat her now without shelling out more money to get tonic.

There goes my part in the Rosa event. It was perfect the way it was before, and this one is just outrageous. I used to check it from time to time and there's something to do. Now, when I check I can't brawl and story is very minimal. Just my opinion, but I don't like this, considering it's the only mobile game I play. I best be look for another game if this keeps up.

Nobelium

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
Nobelium
PostedDec 08, 2012 2:16 am
I agree, this is outrageous! You can't just change recovery rate of stamina and atk points after a couple of weeks... Have you thought about new user experience at all? It will be impossible for them to catch at this point. You really have to fix this!

Dzirt

Reikanny

Rank 0
PostedDec 08, 2012 2:36 am
gmhazmat wrote:
Thank you for your feedback! The original Stamina Regen Rate was too fast, meaning the players would have gone through the game content faster than they were supposed to if we did not correct it.  

By "content" I assume you mean story mode? Sorry but that's not really the focus for most players. Most players want to level up the quickest, get the most BP, and enhance their cards to be the strongest. Although you may be helping the story if it takes longer to complete, but all other aspects of the game are suffering too.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Egbass12

Rank 0
PostedDec 08, 2012 5:47 am
I want to know who did the math for this. It takes 21 minutes to take one turn for those who are done with the story. My attack cost is at 40, meaning it take 2 hours to perform one attack. The game in its current state is near unplayable unless I spend $10 everyday.

Posted By Aeria Mobile