sjhotwings

Rank 0
sjhotwings
PostedDec 08, 2012 2:06 am
fiberstaden wrote:
So buy a new pc i got 50-60 fps stable did say before the low rec specifications is set to low
you will need a i5 or higher to play this game smooth.  

i5 3570k oced @ 4.5 ati 7950 3gb play bf3 max setting at 75fps and i got 35-45-60 fps,siege 25-30,rvr35-40 on this game
Advertisement

cyanreid

Rank 0
cyanreid
PostedDec 08, 2012 5:05 am
The lag is probably the most obnoxious thing about the gameplay. My main PC specs are, for reference purposes:

i7 930 OC @ 3.4 GHz
GEForce GTX 570 GPU

That's enough for maxing pretty much most other games out there. I get an immense amount of graphics lag when rendering new players or when moving to new areas (very often when moving around in the same area as well). A lot of this suggests either that the server is causing the lag, or that the game doesn't buffer new areas very well.

Other than that, though (and this has been mentioned to death in this thread), I don't actually have any noteworthy complaints about the game.

Emralyn

Rank 0
Emralyn
PostedDec 09, 2012 8:03 am
Well I only got up to level 21 on my sorceress because I caught the last couple days of CBT. The main problem I had was a weird graphic issue where the terrain would white out and I couldn't see anything and when I would enter a town my game would crash immediately. It took me some time reading all the forum threads to try to figure it out but I went to update my graphic card. Funny thing about it was windows saying my card had the latest update. It still kept crashing the game. So I went to the actual website of the company which made my graphic card and used their utility check online to check it myself and it came up with a new update. I downloaded and installed it, the game worked fine and didn't crash in towns while in the game. My only problem now is I'm having crashes in other games now LOL.

The other issue as others have stated was the lag. It was pretty bad.

As for what I would like to see more of? More outfits and hairstyles. I love character customization and being able to change my look from time to time. this would be something I would like to see in cash shop or available in game to those willing to trade game monies or something for.

I liked that there seemed to be lots of quests to do. Nothing was too difficult to find or do. I wasn't in a guild so it was great that I was able to solo the content in order to level and didn't require a party to complete quests. I hate those lol...I don't like being forced to party but I enjoy partying with people in my guild or my friends. I had the lion mount from promotion code and it was really cool. the gameplay in general ran smoothly and kept me interested. Nothing felt too grindy but like I said I only reached level 21. Please...make sure the higher levels will have enough content material to keep people interested and able to level without grinding for hours. The drop rate was very reasonable at lower levels. for the most part I was able to equip myself without running out of money.

wildfangkl

Rank 0
wildfangkl
PostedDec 09, 2012 8:51 am
the game overall was great. can't wait for OB. i really think there should be more appearance and outfit options to make each character unique and i just hated the limitation to 3 characters only. i feel like we should be able to make 1 of each class so we can get a feel of each characters gamplay and characteristics before making up our minds on which one we wanna go through with.

Lvling was nice up to 28 (that's as far as i got). Not too hard and not too easy. I especially liked how there are so many quests but for players who don't like questing there is still the option of grinding mobs for lvl. This is something you don't see in many mmos. Most of them focus either on questing or killing.

superkonata

Rank 0
superkonata
PostedDec 14, 2012 4:03 am
leonken56 wrote:
- I dont like the character's sound ( like Aaaa,heyaaa, grrrr... getting very annoying from time to time ) when using skill...  

Guess who jumped all the time in towns to annoy people? :b

But yeah, I guess people don't really like to hear others spamming their sounds, although I think it's just funny.