minuzaki

Rank 4
PostedDec 05, 2012 8:53 am

Re: my turn xD

sovannavatnorng wrote:
having 2 characters names ~
PrincessStar: More like a daughter of king sun and queen moon, and yes a princess has to be beautiful :3
LightOracle: PP use light magic right xD? and lol Oracle in term means someone who can predict the future, her title is Clever the Clever but lol she cant even predict about her love that comes tomorrow, so lol dont trust her....  
Could she be the Virgin Oracle of Delphi, perhaps? In that case, you may want to get that thing checked out where you foam green at the mouth. I reccomend you see GSEnglish's dentist.

has moved to aeriagames.com/user/Ayvii
Advertisement

jor548

Rank 0
PostedDec 05, 2012 8:58 am

Re: my turn xD

[quote="minuzaki"][quote="sovannavatnorng"]having 2 characters names ~
PrincessStar: More like a daughter of king sun and queen moon, and yes a princess has to be beautiful :3
LightOracle: PP use light magic right xD? and lol Oracle in term means someone who can predict the future, her title is Clever the Clever but lol she cant even predict about her love that comes tomorrow, so lol dont trust her....[/quote]Could she be the Virgin Oracle of Delphi, perhaps? In that case, you may want to get that thing checked out where you foam green at the mouth. I reccomend you see GSEnglish's dentist.[/quote]

Maaka_blood

Rank 0
Maaka_blood
PostedDec 06, 2012 5:17 pm
Fureya is the romanization of the name Freya if it were written in katakana, and Freya from Chobits is one of my favorites characters~
So that's where my name comes from~

sakoi2

Rank 0
sakoi2
PostedDec 07, 2012 6:44 pm

My character's meanings~

well, mine are:

SakoiEvans - Sakoi is an o/c of mine~
NeoEvans - Neo is another o/c of mine!
TaelEvans - Tael is also an o/c of mine x3
MidnaEvans - Midna, i got from Twilight princess, because she is just so badass *o*

oh, and Evans? From soul "eater" evans, a great anime character! : D

minuzaki

Rank 4
PostedDec 07, 2012 8:42 pm

Re: My character's meanings~

sakoi2 wrote:
well, mine are:

SakoiEvans - Sakoi is an o/c of mine~
NeoEvans - Neo is another o/c of mine!
TaelEvans - Tael is also an o/c of mine x3
MidnaEvans - Midna, i got from Twilight princess, because she is just so badass *o*

oh, and Evans? From soul "eater" evans, a great anime character! : D  
Rofl. Sounds very original. XD

has moved to aeriagames.com/user/Ayvii

KurysFlame

Rank 3
KurysFlame
PostedDec 08, 2012 12:46 am
Kury (mystic): The name of a character in a book I have yet to write. He is not my main character, but is my most beloved. Other than that, as a mystic he "cures," to some I'm a punk and a "cur," and the many obsessed with food on GF always see "curry."

Meander (necro): to wander aimlessly. People call me "mean" while I'm on this alt as well ._.

Spangle (ranger): shooting for the stars, inspired by a banner.

Lafayette (warrior): named after a certain young French man in the American Revolution. He never gives up in arena, no matter the odds.

Veils (assassin): I got her into the guild without anyne knowing who I was. I unveiled myself on accident through a wc into guild chat that there was only one way Veils would know... if she was Kury.

Vault: a vault for my loot.

I got more, but I'll spare ya'll. ^^