TurtlePC

Rank 0
PostedDec 06, 2012 10:10 pm

gyqsS

hello i was just been harrasased by this guy named gyqsS he was telling me that i was scamming him for because my AP card didnt work i didnt get payed and im no here because i got scammed but becaue he acused me of scamming him when i dont even know he scammed mo so im prety mad at that point and not that he scammed me what can i do and i was told by GS what that was harasment, i got SS but i didnt know how to atach them here
Advertisement

deathdoggy102

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
PostedDec 07, 2012 11:17 pm

Re: gyqsS

TurtlePC wrote:
hello i was just been harrasased by this guy named gyqsS he was telling me that i was scamming him for because my AP card didnt work i didnt get payed and im no here because i got scammed but becaue he acused me of scamming him when i dont even know he scammed mo so im prety mad at that point and not that he scammed me what can i do and i was told by GS what that was harasment, i got SS but i didnt know how to atach them here  

You can just send in an RT about this. Use photobucket and make it public for people to see then copy that link and paste it on the RT ticket. Good Luck! Very Happy

Server: PONCHEE, Character: Silver102 (Level: 7x), Silver104 (Level: 6x), Silver106 (Level: 4x), XxSilver102 (Level 5x) and Silver105 (Level: 4x)