RONthedevil

Rank 0
RONthedevil
PostedDec 06, 2012 5:37 am
swim_a_holic wrote:
RONthedevil wrote:
not sure if this is a bug or on purpose but when im in the middle of an episode and i click on any of the bottom tabs like brawls or main page or w.e i lose all my stamina and the story moves ahead to how much ever stamina it takes away from me. This does make it faster but at the same time i lose any chances of getting fairies, extra exp from random boss encounters and bottles. O and i've been wondering but exactly how does the def stat work? since u prolly lose w.e def points ur def crew takes from 1 attack but what happens if ur attacked right after?  

If you are attacked twice right after the other, then you either use a low lvl crew that utilizes the remaining DEF points, or you automatically lose if you don't have enough pirates to cover the battlefield.  

ouch that sucks , was hoping that no one would be able to attack u till u have enough def for ur main def crew so u atleast have a chance of defending properly :c
Advertisement

LfDys

Rank 0
PostedDec 07, 2012 7:07 am

Rescue (game) cost

Now and future, more and more online card games is/will develop. Yet the cost of rescue is remaining the same. This is bad.

The cost 300 gold(~US$3) per rare is expensive to most player view. As online card game is just electric data, most expect cost is much lower compare real card game. Also as economic is going bad for most country, the willing/demand on spending money on such game is lowering. Yet cost on games still remain same, and substitute games is increasing.

As rescue is gambling per US$3 and hope super rare, and if fail player are decourage and angry to the game/GM. Starting put bad comments, etc.

My suggestions:
-Drop cost per rare rescue(gambling) to US$1 or lower. Thus player will felt less hurt if they don't get what they want.
-Change risks: For US$1 for chances of 3-5 star rare, US$2 for chances of 4-6 star rare, & US$3 for 5 or higher star rare.
-special year events rescue. Ex: a week before and after new year (2week range), player are given chances to rescue(Gambling) (limited) 5 (or less) rare for cost of 300 golds, etc.
-Event rare cost reduces.eg: this event some special skill rare cost 300 gold each (too expensive), yet many player like and will attend such event. So cost for such rare should to US$1 each or pack of 6 for US$9 etc.

Thx you for reading my suggests. And hope GMs will consider.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Ammo0776

Rank 0
PostedDec 07, 2012 9:13 pm

3 minutes?

Ok i understand that u guys are ultimately trying to make money but three minutes is to long, leaves me with what options? Either shell out cash to buy the stat restore thingys or wait for my cost of 115 atk to restore which would allow me to brawl only once every 345 minutes? Either way its a deal breaker

Posted By Aeria Mobile

RephinEX

Rank 0
RephinEX
PostedDec 07, 2012 9:27 pm   Last edited by RephinEX on Dec 07, 2012 9:49 pm. Edited 2 times in total
I have a 127 ATK, which means it will take 381 minutes to fully regenerate. 2 hours and 7 minutes was already long enough, and now it's tripled to a whopping 6 hours and 21 minutes? I don't even know what to say about that.

Is this a conspiracy to sell more items? I see you have a convenient sale on regen items at the same time as this change AND a major event. But it's had the opposite effect on me, now I don't really want to play anymore. >.> At the 1 point to 1 minute regen rate, I felt more compelled to check on my stats and look at the app quite often (and to be honest, I think I spent way too much time and money on this game already in the past two days because it was more exciting before the change). At 1 point to 3 minutes for regen it takes too long to get anything done and that just makes it more boring to me. On top of that the item prices have not changed and the experience we gain for story hasn't gone up.

What I'm trying to say is this - I feel you're giving us these two options: either wait HOURS to get anything done in the game, or give you guys all our money just for a very slight boost in speed using items. For many of us, it just got way more expensive to stay in the game, and that's just not where you should be aiming to be.

I don't know what compelled you guys to change the system, but I'd truly appreciate it if it got changed back to how it was before.

MoonLegend21

Rank 0
MoonLegend21
PostedDec 07, 2012 9:37 pm
Agreed with the posts, limiting the playtime can severely put off players and hinder their mind on investing in this game. Continuing is idea can put this game in the lowerest end of the CCG market.

gmhazmat

GameMaster: USA
gmhazmat
PostedDec 07, 2012 10:25 pm
Hi everyone - Thanks for your feedback! Please check our response to another thread regarding the stamina regen update.

"Read Your Battle Info!"

ICE_HyunA_CREAM

Rank 0
PostedDec 08, 2012 7:05 am

Add a chat bar

Chat Bar
There should be like a Open world chat bar so we can all talk to each other and a simple private chat bar so it will be a lot easier to talk to each other

Flame_Type

Rank 0
PostedDec 08, 2012 12:15 pm

Suggestion

Change Stamina and Attack Regen Rate to 1 every min
Why?:No point of having a storyline If no one there to play. Guild will take years to lvl because of attack point

Posted By Aeria Mobile

bloody0thorn

Rank 0
PostedDec 08, 2012 2:02 pm

Trading and sta/atk

There should be a trading system and the time to get more sta and atk should go back to 1 min

Posted By Aeria Mobile

GMMochi

GameMaster: USA
GMMochi
PostedDec 10, 2012 8:38 pm
Please read GM Hazmat's post regarding regen time thank you.