Drago6600

Rank 0
PostedDec 05, 2012 5:37 am

Battleground schedulle on wartune

Battleground schedulle on wartune
As many players I do have problems with the Battlegropund schedulle on wartune . I would like to strongly suggest that for example like the arena has been posted more than 1 time on dalily events, the battleground should be also posted more than once at day Would be great if the Wartune developers they schedulle another battleground between the first arena and Ragnoch event . Will help a lot to many players that due to the time difference with the servers time are not able to participate in all the events and be able to advance on the game. Regards, Drago6x
Advertisement

jotasnake

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
jotasnake
PostedDec 05, 2012 6:13 am
This is probably the most suggested idea going around wartune, the GMs are quite aware of it and im sure that they would like nothing more than to make it happen.

However AGE is a publisher, and as such do not have any rights to edit the game and everything has to go trough the developers. I'm a bit disapointed by the lack of updates on this matter, even a constant "they haven't decided anything" would be better than this silence we have been getting mostly about the issue.

GMtk421

GameMaster: USA
GMtk421
PostedDec 07, 2012 6:14 pm   Last edited by GMtk421 on Dec 08, 2012 11:28 am. Edited 1 time in total
As stated by jotasnake this issue has been brought up a lot.

Maintenance is an effort between the game developer (7Road) and the publisher (Aeria). So far it seems simple. Now let's throw in the time zone difference (16hours) seeing as one company is in California and one is in China. Now lets add the fact that the developer patches other sites hosting Wartune and they need to work with those production staff members too. Then add all the other content that occurs in the afternoon in Wartune.

As you can see it is complicated to schedule maintenance with a 16 hour difference with multiple companies hosting the game (therefore needing to be convenient for EVERYONE) and other events going on in game. Unfortunately this maintenance time is a necessary evil until another time can be worked out with all parties involved.

-edit-
fixed who I was referring to

TheBlueKitsune

Rank 0
PostedDec 07, 2012 10:22 pm
GMtk421 wrote:
As stated by jotasnake this issue has been brought up a lot.

Maintenance is an effort between the game developer (7Road) and the publisher (Aeria). So far it seems simple. Now let's throw in the time zone difference (16hours) seeing as one company is in California and one is in China. Now lets add the fact that the developer patches other sites hosting Wartune and they need to work with those production staff members too. Then add all the other content that occurs in the afternoon in Wartune.

As you can see it is complicated to schedule maintenance with a 16 hour difference with multiple companies hosting the game (therefore needing to be convenient for EVERYONE) and other events going on in game. Unfortunately this maintenance time is a necessary evil until another time can be worked out with all parties involved.  

I'm confused. jotasnake was talking about battleground and you're talking about maintenance?