TheInvictus.

GameSage: Soldier Front
TheInvictus.
PostedNov 27, 2012 5:35 pm
Gratz to wlag! It's a good sight to see the former AGN members finally getting their chance in worlds!
Advertisement

PHsoul.GwApO

Rank 5
PHsoul.GwApO
PostedNov 27, 2012 5:58 pm
TheInvictus. wrote:
Gratz to wlag! It's a good sight to see the former AGN members finally getting their chance in worlds!  

yup, i agree. for a while now, they have been trying. its about time, they deserve it! Very Happy

abbasnasralla1

Rank 2
abbasnasralla1
PostedNov 27, 2012 7:49 pm
Congratz!!

wafflesuk

Rank 0
PostedNov 29, 2012 4:30 pm
Gratz on cheating

Topic.

Topic.
PostedDec 06, 2012 1:39 am
http://gyazo.com/00006b4f18f5ca6a7a5bdc82ade060b1.png

Not gonna lie this is pretty spiffy Wink

walrusman2

Rank 2
walrusman2
PostedDec 06, 2012 1:48 am
Yeah Im not surprised they won, I heard they had a 98% chance to win it all this year Wink see what I did there? No but for real Im a big fan and I wish you goodluck

Mystory

VietB

Rank 0
VietB
PostedDec 07, 2012 8:17 pm
Make sure you guys make a video. I'd like to watch this game.

When a person hates another and does not recognize him, that person's eyes becomes terribly cold when looking at the other. -Third Hokage

Topic.

Topic.
PostedDec 10, 2012 11:10 pm
I'm ready to go guys~!

Galilman2

Rank 0
PostedDec 11, 2012 12:58 am
Rofl that Clan is almost the same as MSFConfound

Aeriagames WRONG Decision and Unequal

gateslayer

Rank 0
PostedDec 12, 2012 6:48 pm
Any one that says WLAG cheated to win nationals are absolutely correct. Bearz was banned 4 days after winning, his account got banned for damage hacking in nationals but he still got a pass to go to worlds. Karnage had typecast running the background of his game, that why he used the program "ffsplit", you can press F2 without the menu popping up on your game recording. He was aimbotting throughout the whole tournament, and it was obvious especially in the match vs NFAO where they were one round from losing.

There was also a video of Swat admitting to "macroing". The video also showed them apparently ghosting.

PM_Vert (the product manager) predetermined the winners for the national tournament when he unbanned Karnage from nationals. He would of looked like a fool if Karnage lost. The tournament was obviously not ran well so I will not discuss about that.

If you don't know or forgot about the incident about Karnage being banned from nationals I'll tell you the story. He was first banned from nationals for hacking (aimbotting, damagehacking, and probably walling) in a normal scrim vs INSPIREu. A day later he was on vent with a bunch of gamesages and GMs, and he begged to play, he was so desperate that he said he would pay for his own ticket to play infront of the GMs live at aeriagames. After much debate the hero PM_Vert gave Karnage a second chance to play, and we all know how that turned out.

GL to the cheaters WLAG at worlds. The integrity of this **** game was thrown out of the window, when first Karnage got unbanned and second when WLAG got the easiest bracket and had to cheat to get to the finals, when they got to the finals they still cheated (Bearz got caught damage hacking)