michael_chung3

Rank 0
PostedDec 01, 2012 11:39 am

Ultimate Game Card

Not Working In Canada?
Recently I bought a few ultimate game cards to charge ap because my regular payment method does not work. I have selected $20.00 I have got $20.00 Ultimate game cards, I go proceed and I punch in the pin and It says I still need to pay 0.86 cents. I was pretty mad about this situation because I bought multiple cards and now I can not charge ap. I have also tried paying under the united stats and it also said I still had to pay 0.86 cents...

I have bought $20.00 ultimate game cards and have selected the right amount but when I enter my pin it does not let me charge and says "Still to pay: 0.86 cents" What should I do now? Try buying for a lower amount? And also I have tried making a ultimatepay account because it says the rest of the money wuill be converted to ultimatepay points but I have entered valid information and did not allow me to make an account it said "System Error. Please try again" Please help me.

Thank you reading, and helping.

Advertisement

michael_chung3

Rank 0
PostedDec 01, 2012 11:44 am
I have bought 1k ap by selecting $10.00 and Im assuming the other value on my card was transfered to ultimatepay points. I have gotten a email from ultimatepay and have said my email and info thanking me for that purchase, but I try to log in on ultimatepay.com it says please use vaild email. I am very confused and need some help.

yudia

Rank 1
PostedDec 01, 2012 11:59 am

Re: Ultimate Game Card

Not Working In Canada?
michael_chung3 wrote:
I have selected $20.00 I have got $20.00 Ultimate game cards, I go proceed and I punch in the pin and It says I still need to pay 0.86 cents.  

Ultimate card charges a fee to use. so if you want to get $20 in AP you will need to have more than $20.

I use Fun Cards they dont charge a fee like the Ultimate card does.

and I dont know anything about ultimatepay, never used it. sorry.

michael_chung3

Rank 0
PostedDec 01, 2012 4:21 pm
Oh thanks man

splasher__

Rank 5.1
splasher__
PostedDec 01, 2012 4:39 pm
If you load them all on your account (Ultimate pay) you can redeem all the AP on your account, except for 1 card which will be missing an amount to pay.

IxLustxI

Rank 2
IxLustxI
PostedDec 07, 2012 6:17 pm
How many times do I have to say Onroth. Do your research BEFORE you go and buy stuff.