Author Message

TheBeast.69

Rank 0
Joined
17 Nov 2012
Posts
40
Location
United States
PostedDec 07, 2012 2:31 pm
yeah if they add more AoE's they should be more about debuffs rather than dmg so they do not get too OP
Advertisement

Eniskuo

Rank 1
Eniskuo
Joined
04 Jun 2009
Posts
259
Location
VandownbytheRiver United States
PostedDec 07, 2012 2:39 pm
TheBeast.69 wrote:
yeah if they add more AoE's they should be more about debuffs rather than dmg so they do not get too OP  


AOEs for aggro more than anythiing in my opinion

TheBeast.69

Rank 0
Joined
17 Nov 2012
Posts
40
Location
United States
PostedDec 07, 2012 2:44 pm
Eniskuo wrote:
TheBeast.69 wrote:
yeah if they add more AoE's they should be more about debuffs rather than dmg so they do not get too OP  


AOEs for aggro more than anythiing in my opinion  


hopefully they reduce the CD a lot for the AoE Taunt but having an agro part of the AoE attacks will also be nice

NykyrianKell

Rank 0
Joined
20 Jan 2012
Posts
1
Location
United States
PostedDec 08, 2012 7:55 pm

played this character

Wow
this character ran smooth as Hard on my previous laptop i wonder what would happen when this comes back on and im running it on my Mac Book pro from mid 2012 wwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww and it kicks rear end on some of my mmorpgs

Adrian_Pally

Rank 0
Joined
20 Apr 2012
Posts
1
Location
United States
PostedDec 11, 2012 12:30 am

Tunt

Idea on making on mybe making it beter
I havent tryed out the game but i am sure you guys did not add this to the skill Tunt, i think it would be great to paladins if, when you aggro the monster or player attacking any of your team mates they cant attack anyone but the tank that aggrod them. Also i would like to state insted of making the tunt a 360 degree circle like i think i saw in the video...why not make it in a shotgun fireing radius formation where the paladins scream in a stright line and aggros anyone Cought in the scream. Smile

adam.dj.pearce

Rank 0
Joined
09 Dec 2012
Posts
15
Location
United Kingdom
PostedDec 11, 2012 7:59 am
I think the paladin is too weak compared to the other classes, for example, fighting clean against a warrior the paladin was no match as the attack was just way too low, theres no point in having really high health, becoming a tank, if you cannot deal decent damage.

Also, the cooldown for the buffs need to be shortened as they become useless as the character is only buffed for a few seconds and it becomes a pointless use of mana. The ability trees also need to be re-ordered as there is no itiative to get the the top of the trees, it is more usefull if you become a hybrid of both tank and warrior rather than just persuing one.

As well as this i think each of the classes needs class specific weapons, such as hammers or axes for paladin, swords and spears for warriors, i just really think this'l add so much more aesthetically to the game.

overall i think the paladin is the weakest of the four clases both in PvP and PvE layouts, this may be countered by changing the cooldown and power of buffs!

thanks for reading Smile

Slickshuzz

Rank 0
Slickshuzz
Joined
11 Nov 2012
Posts
12
Location
United Kingdom
PostedDec 11, 2012 8:37 am
adam.dj.pearce wrote:
I think the paladin is too weak compared to the other classes, for example, fighting clean against a warrior the paladin was no match as the attack was just way too low, theres no point in having really high health, becoming a tank, if you cannot deal decent damage.

Also, the cooldown for the buffs need to be shortened as they become useless as the character is only buffed for a few seconds and it becomes a pointless use of mana. The ability trees also need to be re-ordered as there is no itiative to get the the top of the trees, it is more usefull if you become a hybrid of both tank and warrior rather than just persuing one.

As well as this i think each of the classes needs class specific weapons, such as hammers or axes for paladin, swords and spears for warriors, i just really think this'l add so much more aesthetically to the game.

overall i think the paladin is the weakest of the four clases both in PvP and PvE layouts, this may be countered by changing the cooldown and power of buffs!

thanks for reading Smile  
Everyone would play pally if they add more dmg what will be the point of playing warrior when your def sucks when u can can play pally with good deff and attack. Pally is the strongest class if you know how to use it and i agree with weps would love dual swords for worrior

k.nyarko11

Rank 0
Joined
18 Nov 2012
Posts
2
Location
United States
PostedDec 14, 2012 1:50 pm

more sword skills

double handed blades
they should allow double blades for paladin class and increases combos and sword effects

shane247

Rank 1
shane247
Joined
20 May 2010
Posts
336
Location
Beccles United Kingdom
PostedDec 14, 2012 3:53 pm
I increased my Wis just to see if the Palladins had the same problem with MP regeneration as everyone else and guess what !!! MP regeneration was slow slow slow slow slow slow slow fix MP regeneration for everyone please.

Signature deleted due to shaiya sucking so bad

godofsmoke420

Rank 0
Joined
26 Jul 2010
Posts
176
Location
Middletown United States
PostedDec 15, 2012 12:43 am
shane247 wrote:
I increased my Wis just to see if the Palladins had the same problem with MP regeneration as everyone else and guess what !!! MP regeneration was slow slow slow slow slow slow slow fix MP regeneration for everyone please.  


yes it is they need a rest option so you can sit and regain mp faster or just make higher wis faster regain so we can put wis in gear or build
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: