SplendidWarrior

Rank 0
PostedDec 02, 2012 11:46 pm
Bryan.Fury wrote:
1) Net Toss is the main hold skill, since it have not any damage, it need to be changed from

2,5s effect ; 15m range; 30s cooldown; istant cast; (Stats at level 3)
to
6s effect ; 15m range; 15s cooldown; istant cast; (Stats at level 3)
and if possible maybe
Add damage; 4s effect ; 15m range; 15s cooldown; istant cast; (Stats at level 3)

2) Purge cooldown is insane. It should be 300s and not 600s and the duration should be changed from 35s to 60s.

3) If it's not like that, the shield MUST block ANY kind of damage (Physical and Magic)

4) Shield Blessing should be changed to be a 30min buff and not like that, with reduced bonuses (half i think, so not 250 but 125 at level 3).

5) Battle Cry cooldown is insane, and the range must be increased a bit.

6) Death Rattle shuld be % based and not Fixed rate (Something like +10%, +20%, +30% for each level).

7) Empower cooldown should be 120s and not 300s. The Attack Speed bonus should be % based (something like +50% and not +150 as fixed).

Cool Martyr penality should be % based and not fixed rate (something like -5% then -10% and -15% for each level of -P.Def). Obviously also the bonus should be % based (something like +2,5% then +5% and +10% for each level of +P.Atk)  

Warrior has a lot of offense skills, but what I dont like is the buffs warrior's skill gave are just to short, a few seconds of buff means I will have to cast it every minute, that just to bother to do, so I prefer Paladin more than Warrior.
Advertisement

SplendidWarrior

Rank 0
PostedDec 02, 2012 11:49 pm
xyayatx wrote:
need more damage than paladin

i never use shield skill in skill tree for my warrior

what can i see paladin is far much better than warrior in cbt  

absolutely true! Paladin is better in combat than warrior, the buff of warriors only endure for a few seconds that just really not enough and will take a lot of manna to maintain the buffs, that means warrior need to spend more attribute points for WIS which is what I dont like...

xyayatx

Rank 0
xyayatx
PostedDec 03, 2012 6:29 am
SplendidWarrior wrote:

absolutely true! Paladin is better in combat than warrior, the buff of warriors only endure for a few seconds that just really not enough and will take a lot of manna to maintain the buffs, that means warrior need to spend more attribute points for WIS which is what I dont like...  

yup.. i always lost so much mana when use warrior skill..

maybe need reduce the mana use in warrior skill

edumen

Rank 0
PostedDec 03, 2012 4:44 pm
I was expecting to see more atk speed buffs with less cooldown and a lifesteal passive so full damage warriors could farm properly. In games like Perfect World top damage dealers have lifesteal passives so they can survive and solo bosses endgame. A lot of people in my guild though the same way, something like 2~3% lifesteal wouldn't influence PVP but would be a great PVE help.

Kountryguy

Rank 0
PostedDec 04, 2012 9:12 am

WARRIORS AND ETC

WELL I JUST LIKE TO SEE THAT YOU ALL WOULD TRY AND PUT A SERPERATE SERVER OR PLACE AWAY FROM NPC'S AND TOWNS, BIG CITY'S , SO THERE WOULDN'T BE SO MUCH LAG AND LOTS LOTS OF PEOPLE STANDING AROUND IN FRONT OF NPCS WHERE U CANT EVEN SEE THEM . MOST OF THE TIME THOSE WHO SELL ARE AFK OR LEFT THEIR TOONS ON ALOT DO THAT THERES GOING TO BE LAG IN THE TOWNS CITIES SO THINK BOUT MAKING A AREA THAT THEY CAN SELL TRADE WITHOUT THEM HAVING TO BE IN THE CITY AND TOWNS.
TY S MUCH LOVE THE GAME CANT WAIT FOR OB TY SO MUCH

i.sukeforth

Rank 0
PostedDec 07, 2012 12:03 pm

dual wield

just wanted to reiterate - warriors need dual wield.

thank you, that is all

~ Rukgrol

Bryan.Fury

Rank 3
Bryan.Fury
PostedDec 07, 2012 1:49 pm
Why people don't talk about Shield features too and instead do into the Paladin topic? Warrior have also a buff (i already said how to edit it) about the shield so, let's have also here the armor rune for the shield and allow it to parry both physical and magical attacks, because it's SENSELESS have not this way.. Magic attacks are not ethereal, they don't pass trought objects, if i rise my shield i parry them too.

BryanFury - Leader |Site|Forum|

shadestarblade

Rank 0
shadestarblade
PostedDec 22, 2012 2:41 am

warrior/paladin

skills and gender
I felt like for both warrior and paladin there was a desire to invest in both sides of the skill tree to avoid boredom or being too weak. One side would either have not enough attack skills so it was boring to kill or the other side would have plenty of attack skills but no tanking bonuses that help keep you alive. Since you could not rest, if you did not invest in any of the tanking skills then you had to wait longer between kills for your health to regenerate. This makes the game drag and isn't fun. It's beta so who knows if resting will be added to avoid this boredom gap. Pally has a nice heal that can help you kill a few more things but then you eventually have to have to wait for mp to regenerate which takes even longer than hp if you decide to not waste points to make it generate faster.

Another thing was the gender lock which a lot of free to pay games apparently tend to do so I've seen it before. I find this impractical and lame but DKonline was the only game compared to all the other free to play games that I sampled that I found worth even playing despite the gender lock. Gender lock still does stereotype however since real life women like myself still like the warrior and paladin classes. In fact that's what I always play. And the whole midsection of armor missing on female warriors adds to that stereotype. I would rather play a guy character than play a trashy female character. I realize that this may be a plus for men who commonly play female characters but it IS a role playing game after all and if we were to get on the topic of immersion than why should female characters be restricted to skimpy non protective armor and/or be gender locked out of a class.

Final_Fletch

Rank 0
PostedDec 23, 2012 7:23 pm

warrior class

Dual wielding
I would actually love to have a skill tree branch specifically meant for dual wielding

shadestarblade

Rank 0
shadestarblade
PostedDec 25, 2012 7:24 pm

warrior

dual wield
Yes I was wondering why there was no dual wield myself.