Devipwny

Rank 0
Devipwny
PostedDec 07, 2012 5:06 am
JayAreEmCeeJR wrote:
Devipwny wrote:
I've used models of the soldiers before in my Gmod work (just look at my avatar), this is nothing new. Although, the linked video is 1+ year old so I don't think anything became of it. There were a couple AVA sweps on the Garrysmod file site but they don't seem to work with Gmod 13.

As far as Maps from AVA, that's very difficult to find and I've never found any, and I spent 20+ hours looking for them.  

Can you link me to the characters?  

Message sent. Be responsible.
Advertisement

JayAreEmCeeJR

Rank 4
JayAreEmCeeJR
PostedDec 07, 2012 5:09 am
Devipwny wrote:
JayAreEmCeeJR wrote:
Devipwny wrote:
I've used models of the soldiers before in my Gmod work (just look at my avatar), this is nothing new. Although, the linked video is 1+ year old so I don't think anything became of it. There were a couple AVA sweps on the Garrysmod file site but they don't seem to work with Gmod 13.

As far as Maps from AVA, that's very difficult to find and I've never found any, and I spent 20+ hours looking for them.  

Files not available anymore.

Devipwny

Rank 0
Devipwny
PostedDec 07, 2012 6:20 am
JayAreEmCeeJR wrote:
Devipwny wrote:
JayAreEmCeeJR wrote:
Devipwny wrote:

Dammit, that was the only place I know where it was. I'll look around for it myself and if I find it, I'll message you about it.

JayAreEmCeeJR

Rank 4
JayAreEmCeeJR
PostedDec 07, 2012 6:28 am
Devipwny wrote:
JayAreEmCeeJR wrote:
Devipwny wrote:
JayAreEmCeeJR wrote:
Devipwny wrote:

Dammit, that was the only place I know where it was. I'll look around for it myself and if I find it, I'll message you about it.  

Didn't find them myself but be glad to try.

mrstomper

Rank 1
PostedDec 07, 2012 9:29 am
i hate garry's mod, i used to play in the role playing servers for a while until i realized how Brilliant that was

Evility

Rank 1
Evility
PostedDec 07, 2012 12:25 pm
I've contacted the guy in OPs youtube link. Waiting patiently for the imports. No need to rush them honestly, I still haven't played this game even after nearly a full year break.

IF anyone somehow decides to import any AVA models to be used in Source engine softwares, PLEASE send me a PM.