xSirJamesx

Rank 0
PostedDec 06, 2012 9:31 pm

Gifts from Merger

We promised Gifts, but no show
We are promised Gifts, fill out, spend more gold and dont get, What is going on,

LittleLady.s6
Advertisement

hankelvin

Rank 0
PostedDec 06, 2012 10:04 pm
all my ally mates and friends in CoG that sign up recieve their gifts but i never recieve any???

reddog1069

Rank 0
PostedDec 06, 2012 11:43 pm

Re: Server Merge Announcement

S6 will join M2
GMtk421 wrote:
Aeria is happy to announce that Server 6 will be joining the Merged Server 2 Family. This will bring new friends and enemies to a mature server and we hope it will shake up new rivalries and help forge new alliances!

The merge is going to occur on 12/6/2012 and will not affect your character (other than a new .s6 tag!)

We are excited for this event and the new things it will bring to M2.

Start Date and Time: 12/6/2012 @ 6:00PM

The process is expected to take approximately 2(+) hours to complete.

We hope this merger will improve the activity of the new server and allow players to face fresh competition and make new friends.

Multiple Characters – Players will not lose any of their characters. The server select page will incorporate character selection for the merged server.
*Rules prohibiting the use of multiple accounts for personal gain still apply*

Map Placement – Players from both servers will be placed randomly across the map after the merge.

Character/Alliance Names – The original server name will be added to the names of players/guilds in both of servers.
Ex) xxx-s4, xxx-s5 and xxx-s6.

Auction House – All items in Auction house will be returned to their owners.

Alliance War – All occupied regions will be reset.

Dungeon progress - All progress saves will be carried over.

Troops - All troops/formations/assignments will be carried over.

Purgatory Abyss - All progress will be carried over.  
Not sure what the deal is but no territories were reset and to top all off... we cant use our honor or reputation since we got merged in??????????????????

Saveric

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Saveric
PostedDec 06, 2012 11:55 pm

Re: Server Merge Announcement

S6 will join M2
reddog1069 wrote:
Not sure what the deal is but no territories were reset and to top all off... we cant use our honor or reputation since we got merged in??????????????????  

Same thing happened with S3 joining M1. Since it wasn't the creation of a new server territories aren't reset. Basically S6 was just joined in now.

Reputation is turned off at the moment due to a bug. Will be back once fixed. This isn't a merger issue as it affects all servers.

C10udkicker

Rank 0
PostedDec 07, 2012 12:52 am
Aeria.Mazinger wrote:
Yes, I had considered that option merging S6 and S7, but I think that will cause even more rage. Yes I could have handle this situation better, that was why I prepared the GM events and promotions.  

Wait wait wait....you think that would have caused even more rage?!? Did you read the forum at all!? Did you conduct a poll to find out? So you are telling us that you decided to put S6 in M2 based on a feeling? It is unbelievable that a product can continue to think it will be successful without using or even collecting customer feedback.

But I am sure you are glad that we have expressed our concerns and have been loyal players in the PAST. (Now file this away with the rest to be ignored because it is just a waste of everyone's time)

hankelvin

Rank 0
PostedDec 07, 2012 1:38 am
when will we be able to get our free gifts???(for those who didnt get their free gifts)

DementedState

Rank 0
PostedDec 07, 2012 7:25 am

whiners

you guys must be a bunch of kids, theres also weaker people on this server, and you dont see us complaining. or asking for free stuff. we do what needs to be done period, we get stronger. no time for crying here.