Author Message

bsteff23

Rank 2
bsteff23
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
644
Location
Strongsville Ohio United States
PostedDec 06, 2012 3:09 pm   Last edited by bsteff23 on Dec 10, 2012 2:21 pm. Edited 5 times in total

UP FOR TRADE WHOLE INVENTORY

ive tried for a epsg for ever and that would be nice !
LIST OF GUNS. If you don't believe I have a certain gun I will show you in game!

Red Tiger M4
PPSG

GM4
MAC
TAR
X-MAS MG
RARE-ARCHANGLE
BLACK UNICORN M4
RARE RED FAMAS!
GPSG
BLACK M110
PLATINUM M4
SUPERNOVA HK
ENGRAVED FAL
RAPTOR M4
WAR AK
CAMO SV
UZI
X-MAS DMK'S

http://screenshot.xfire.com/s/126526975-3.jpg PRROF THAT I HAVE THE XMAS GUNS.
Just make me a simple offer, every gun here is up for grabs, i am just starting to get bored of SF because i have no newer guns and im bored of all these! make an offer!

I HAVE GOTTEN SPAMMED IN THE PAST. SO IT IS MANDATORY FOR YOU TO SEND FIRST . SORRY
Advertisement

cruawp

Rank 0
Joined
11 Jun 2012
Posts
146
Location
United States
PostedDec 06, 2012 3:37 pm

Re: UP FOR TRADE WHOLE INVENTORY

ive tried for a epsg for ever and that would be nice !
bsteff23 wrote:
LIST OF GUNS. If you don't believe I have a certain gun I will show you in game!

Red Tiger M4
PPSG

GM4
MAC
TAR
X-MAS MG
RARE-ARCHANGLE
BLACK UNICORN M4
RARE RED FAMAS!
GPSG
BLACK M110
PLATINUM M4
SUPERNOVA HK
ENGRAVED FAL
RAPTOR M4
WAR AK
CAMO SV
UZI
X-MAS DMK'S

Just make me a simple offer, every gun here is up for grabs, i am just starting to get bored of SF because i have no newer guns and im bored of all these! make an offer!  


epsg for your red famas

bsteff23

Rank 2
bsteff23
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
644
Location
Strongsville Ohio United States
PostedDec 06, 2012 3:39 pm
ehhh . red famas is a really rare gun . the only way i'd do that . is if you'd send first.

caghen0120

Rank 4
caghen0120
Joined
08 Oct 2012
Posts
2693
Location
Baytown United States
PostedDec 06, 2012 4:01 pm
bsteff23 wrote:
ehhh . red famas is a really rare gun . the only way i'd do that . is if you'd send first.  

Do not trade with cruawp he is a scammer.

caghen0120

Rank 4
caghen0120
Joined
08 Oct 2012
Posts
2693
Location
Baytown United States
PostedDec 06, 2012 4:03 pm
What wold you like for the red famas? I know it's a very rare gun and I would offer you EPSG but it is reserved for someone else. So sorry I can't offer that but I would really like to get the red famas from you.

bsteff23

Rank 2
bsteff23
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
644
Location
Strongsville Ohio United States
PostedDec 06, 2012 4:27 pm
just say what ur putting on the table . and i know dont worry i wasn't planning on it

camotman

Rank 0
Joined
13 Sep 2012
Posts
50
Location
Canada
PostedDec 06, 2012 4:55 pm
DO NOT TRUST CRUAWP. He is a scammer

Posted By Aeria Mobile

alex_golssa

Rank 0
Joined
09 Jul 2012
Posts
15
Location
United States
PostedDec 06, 2012 5:11 pm
caghen0120 wrote:
bsteff23 wrote:
ehhh . red famas is a really rare gun . the only way i'd do that . is if you'd send first.  

Do not trade with cruawp he is a scammer.  



agreed....

caghen0120

Rank 4
caghen0120
Joined
08 Oct 2012
Posts
2693
Location
Baytown United States
PostedDec 06, 2012 11:37 pm
bsteff23 wrote:
just say what ur putting on the table . and i know dont worry i wasn't planning on it  

Well I'm willing to gift 3k AP worth of items, trade Engraved AK or Skull AK, and I really can't remember what all I have off the top of my head...

bsteff23

Rank 2
bsteff23
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
644
Location
Strongsville Ohio United States
PostedDec 07, 2012 5:46 am
caghen0120 wrote:
bsteff23 wrote:
just say what ur putting on the table . and i know dont worry i wasn't planning on it  

Well I'm willing to gift 3k AP worth of items, trade Engraved AK or Skull AK, and I really can't remember what all I have off the top of my head...  

an epsg?

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: