tramountanas

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
tramountanas
PostedDec 05, 2012 5:19 am

How do you unbound an item

Hi everyone,

I am new here so if my post is in the wrong forum I am apologies and mods do please move it to the correct forum, thank you.

So here is my question as I haven't found any answer in the forum on this matter:

I have some items that are "bound" and because they full up my backpack and my bank I want to sell them so that I can get more empty spaces but I can't because their are "bound". Is there a way to "unbound" them so that I can sell them? Bear in mind that it doesn't say if the item is "trade able" or not so I believe I can sell them if they become "unbound".

Thank you all in advance
Advertisement

Stundor

Rank 4
Stundor
PostedDec 05, 2012 5:25 am
You cannot unbound an item. If it's yellow equipment, mounts, sprite costumes or costumes then you can place them in the Archive if they have an available slot.

Here is a guide on how to use the archive. Some Items don't have a spot in the Archive so you can either bank them, keep them in your bag, drop them or just sell the an NPC.

TheDiseased2

Rank 5
TheDiseased2
Eating all your cookies in NSW, Australia
PostedDec 05, 2012 5:44 am
The only items you can unbimd are costumes and they require you to useba GM ticket which is obtained through the occassional tiered spender so you have to spend AP or find someone who has, these are not cheap btw.

Brynhildra

Rank 2
Brynhildra
PostedDec 05, 2012 4:19 pm
As stated above, items cannot be unbound in this game as of yet (I doubt ever).
I suggest selling them to NPC merchants. Almost all items are sell-able to NPC merchants.
To sell the item to an NPC merchant, you open their store, and then right click the item you want to be rid of to sell it.
When trying to sell green/blue/orange/yellow equipment, you will always be asked "Are you sure you want to sell <Item Name>?", in case you clicked it by mistake xD

~GF~ 78 Temp |Ponchee| -- ~AK~ 5x Duel & 4x Guard |Siren| [Aurora]

tramountanas

tramountanas
PostedDec 05, 2012 11:28 pm
Thank you all for your replies, I learned some new stuff that I didn't know XD

Well, the problem is with the item "Yellow Jelly Rabbit Backpack" which it says: "Already Bound - 6 Backpack" even though I don't use it as I have replace it with a better one. I tried to sale it to NPCs and to Auction (as it doesn't say anything about "Can't Trade" this one) but without any luck.

I also have another "Yellow Jelly Rabbit Backpack" which this one says: "Can't be Traded - (Event Only)" which of course I understand that I can't sale this one Smile

So it seems that I just have to "destroy" the "Bound" item then as I can't sale it Smile

Again thank you all for your help and Stundor nice guide you have made

Brynhildra

Rank 2
Brynhildra
PostedDec 06, 2012 12:16 am
There are some items that if you receive it from an event, you can't sell it even to a merchant. I recall there being a jelly rabbit backpack that fits that, I think from the beginner sprite card that gives new characters useful items? Or maybe jelly rabbit coins o.o I dunno xD I'm tired, I'll go to bed now.

~GF~ 78 Temp |Ponchee| -- ~AK~ 5x Duel & 4x Guard |Siren| [Aurora]

Kalashnikovaa

Rank 4
Kalashnikovaa
PostedDec 06, 2012 4:15 am
Protip: Save your old backpacks and buy some bank keys. Later on you'll upgrade the bank backpacks of course when you upgrade your inventory backpacks, but it's a nice start.

tramountanas

tramountanas
PostedDec 07, 2012 12:16 am
Brynhildra you are correct Smile that "Yellow Jelly Rabbit Backpack" is another backpack that I also have from event which I don't mind keeping it.

Kalashnikovaa, thank you for the protip. I have 5 Bank keys already (from winning them on Loot Wheel prize "gift box" if I remember correct) but I am not sure if I will ever use them ( I might put them on Auction NPC :3 ) because what is the point to open an extra slot in Bank if it is only for 1 month per Bank Key and then it returns back to how it was before and loosing all the items that you have in those extra slots?

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedDec 07, 2012 1:11 am
tramountanas wrote:
Brynhildra you are correct Smile that "Yellow Jelly Rabbit Backpack" is another backpack that I also have from event which I don't mind keeping it.

Kalashnikovaa, thank you for the protip. I have 5 Bank keys already (from winning them on Loot Wheel prize "gift box" if I remember correct) but I am not sure if I will ever use them ( I might put them on Auction NPC :3 ) because what is the point to open an extra slot in Bank if it is only for 1 month per Bank Key and then it returns back to how it was before and loosing all the items that you have in those extra slots?  

You don't lose the items once the keys expire, the slots will turn darker, but the items already placed in them will remain. If you choose to take out the item placed in a slot that expired, the slot previously occupied will close and you can't place a new item there. A nice way to save some bank keys is to put items you know you won't be needing back and forth into the lower slots once you only have a few days left on the keys~

TheDiseased2

Rank 5
TheDiseased2
Eating all your cookies in NSW, Australia
PostedDec 07, 2012 3:05 am
iBambi wrote:
tramountanas wrote:

You don't lose the items once the keys expire, the slots will turn darker, but the items already placed in them will remain. If you choose to take out the item placed in a slot that expired, the slot previously occupied will close and you can't place a new item there. A nice way to save some bank keys is to put items you know you won't be needing back and forth into the lower slots once you only have a few days left on the keys~  

Oh thats nice to know ^.^