Castilina

Rank 0
Castilina
PostedDec 03, 2012 3:56 pm
notIyeru wrote:
So if we signed up for daum, we're already in KR LO's CBT? If not, how would we have gone about signing up? Just posted in the English thread? Or was there actually a CBT Sign up form? Because if there was, everyone in this thread missed it, including you Blue, as none of us saw one. All we saw was the "Welcome event" thing.  

Even if there wasn't a sign up announced yet, there is something you're disregarding Iyeru. You're still going to most likely need a Daum account to even play KR lime so people who did not get one now, will probably have difficulty getting theirs later on. This just means that what Blue said still applies to some degree.
Advertisement

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedDec 03, 2012 4:09 pm
notIyeru wrote:
So if we signed up for daum, we're already in KR LO's CBT? If not, how would we have gone about signing up? Just posted in the English thread? Or was there actually a CBT Sign up form? Because if there was, everyone in this thread missed it, including you Blue, as none of us saw one. All we saw was the "Welcome event" thing.  

Nope there was no CBT sign up form, trust me I check all the time xD
Still don't know for sure how to sign up for CBT, although it's possibly that simply signing up by email was a way to create a temporary CBT account, but we'll have to wait and see

pemalu007

Rank 0
pemalu007
PostedDec 05, 2012 9:29 pm
so still no clue how to reg on korean server?

Picchuu

Rank 3
Picchuu
PostedDec 05, 2012 10:44 pm
pemalu007 wrote:
so still no clue how to reg on korean server?  

You were able to register just using an email, but now you need a phone number~

I make no Rupaulogies.

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedDec 06, 2012 6:41 am
New info was posted, will translate it as soon as I'm home or Picchuu might :3

Belhala

Rank 0
PostedDec 06, 2012 11:32 pm
tyvm qawsar, nice to see some updates Smile

XkilledcoreX

Rank 0
XkilledcoreX
PostedDec 07, 2012 2:07 am
OnlySilver wrote:

LOVED IT!! xD I simply couldn't stop reading until it was all done. I gasped on the last page thinking it was blank.... LOL sooo evil >___> xD

Thank you Blue, Picchuu and everone else for the updates Very Happy I can understand most of this is considered "small news" by Aeria; perhaps too small to let us know. But thus far, KR LO seems to be going forward with epic speed AND sucess xD I think this is awesome for us Smile I wonder if Thai and Aeria LO will both be released nearly at the same time? Surprised After such a long wait, I have a feeling Aeria will jump into OB right away lol Though they should certainly have another Alpha Test/CBT here at Aeria if it is needed lol I rather have it run good and smootly instead of ridiculous bugs here and there lol

This game somehow reminds me of DoMo...... and I just can't wait to play!! Very Happy I'm so excited about this...it's not even funny >.< LOL

I also can't wait to see an update regarding this second event on the KR website Surprised SOOOO exciting!!!! With them revealing such contents this month, I can only imagine their OB is possibly planned for New Year Smile

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedDec 08, 2012 9:25 am
XkilledcoreX wrote:
OnlySilver wrote:

LOVED IT!! xD I simply couldn't stop reading until it was all done. I gasped on the last page thinking it was blank.... LOL sooo evil >___> xD

Thank you Blue, Picchuu and everone else for the updates Very Happy I can understand most of this is considered "small news" by Aeria; perhaps too small to let us know. But thus far, KR LO seems to be going forward with epic speed AND sucess xD I think this is awesome for us Smile I wonder if Thai and Aeria LO will both be released nearly at the same time? Surprised After such a long wait, I have a feeling Aeria will jump into OB right away lol Though they should certainly have another Alpha Test/CBT here at Aeria if it is needed lol I rather have it run good and smootly instead of ridiculous bugs here and there lol

This game somehow reminds me of DoMo...... and I just can't wait to play!! Very Happy I'm so excited about this...it's not even funny >.< LOL

I also can't wait to see an update regarding this second event on the KR website Surprised SOOOO exciting!!!! With them revealing such contents this month, I can only imagine their OB is possibly planned for New Year Smile

We've been a bit lazy ourselves on translating, it get's difficult with these huge news posts xD
But we'll get straight to it now that our distraction (RO2, which was horrible btw) is gone~

blackenedearth

Rank 0
blackenedearth
PostedDec 08, 2012 2:51 pm
Aaah news +__+ Thanks for keeping us informed Very Happy /lurker XD

And while this might be a little off-topic, what's making RO2 bad in your eyes? D: (I haven't played it in any way or form, but I was an avid gamer of RO waaay back. In fact that's the game that started my liking for MMORPGs /nostalgia)

Signature by Hinsan

Picchuu

Rank 3
Picchuu
PostedDec 08, 2012 2:53 pm
blackenedearth wrote:
Aaah news +__+ Thanks for keeping us informed Very Happy /lurker XD

And while this might be a little off-topic, what's making RO2 bad in your eyes? D: (I haven't played it in any way or form, but I was an avid gamer of RO waaay back. In fact that's the game that started my liking for MMORPGs /nostalgia)  

Basically it's bad at this point because it's bare bones. Gravity wanted to take their time developing everything...or something like that.

I make no Rupaulogies.