ilBOMBER87

Rank 0
PostedNov 28, 2012 4:59 am
non so se qlcn l'ha già scritto prima... ma c'è qlc gilda italiana per caso?
Advertisement

shichrishi

Rank 0
PostedNov 28, 2012 8:44 am
Si cè,è il clan TekkenForce il leader è Bryan.Fury (quello che ha creato questo post) xD

animfan2

Rank 0
animfan2
PostedDec 01, 2012 3:34 am

TimeLords

TimeLords will be an EoS faction guild, as for the server, we might be 100% EU server but I'm not entirely sure. I'll get back to u on that one.

Bryan.Fury

Rank 3
Bryan.Fury
PostedDec 01, 2012 7:37 am

Re: TimeLords

animfan2 wrote:
TimeLords will be an EoS faction guild, as for the server, we might be 100% EU server but I'm not entirely sure. I'll get back to u on that one.  
Done, waiting for the server info confirmation.

BryanFury - Leader |Site|Forum|

Giovanna_X

GameSage: DK Online
Giovanna_X
PostedDec 01, 2012 10:05 am

animfan2 wrote:

Just a little semi-off-topic info here:
"Eos" is not an acronym in the case of the faction names (therefore, "EoS" makes no sense); "Eos" and "Dione" are Greek theonyms.

In the case of Dione (Διώνη -- a three syllable word accented on the penult, or second-from-last syllable -- dee O nay), the name refers to an ancient Earth Goddess, perhaps equivalent to Gaia, who was, among other things, the Mother of Aphrodite (see Homer's Iliad, and likely a Queen of the Gods before Hera. Her name means simply "Goddess" (it is in fact the feminine form of the theonym "Zeus," which means "God").

Eos (´Éως -- a two syllable word accented on the penult, or second-from-last syllable -- EH ose -- where the second syllable does not rhyme with "pose" or the verb "close," but rather, with the adjective "close"), however, is the name of the Goddess of Dawn, also a primeval divinity, considered to be not Olympian, but Titan. There is a beautiful poetic image used consistently in both poetry and prose about her, but I'll refrain from posting it here, as it would be likely to be twisted into something inappropriate.

Now you know.

animfan2

Rank 0
animfan2
PostedDec 01, 2012 5:25 pm

Giovanna_X wrote:
animfan2 wrote:

Just a little semi-off-topic info here:
"Eos" is not an acronym in the case of the faction names (therefore, "EoS" makes no sense); "Eos" and "Dione" are Greek theonyms.

In the case of Dione (Διώνη -- a three syllable word accented on the penult, or second-from-last syllable -- dee O nay), the name refers to an ancient Earth Goddess, perhaps equivalent to Gaia, who was, among other things, the Mother of Aphrodite (see Homer's Iliad, and likely a Queen of the Gods before Hera. Her name means simply "Goddess" (it is in fact the feminine form of the theonym "Zeus," which means "God").

Eos (´Éως -- a two syllable word accented on the penult, or second-from-last syllable -- EH ose -- where the second syllable does not rhyme with "pose" or the verb "close," but rather, with the adjective "close"), however, is the name of the Goddess of Dawn, also a primeval divinity, considered to be not Olympian, but Titan. There is a beautiful poetic image used consistently in both poetry and prose about her, but I'll refrain from posting it here, as it would be likely to be twisted into something inappropriate.

Now you know.  

My mind is blown with new info... thanks alot.

dizkeetancredi

Rank 0
PostedDec 02, 2012 5:56 am
Im looking for any filipino / asian guild? or what server you guys gonna play? TIA Very Happy

animfan2

Rank 0
animfan2
PostedDec 02, 2012 9:47 pm

TimeLords

we will be 100% NA server for TimeLords

Arsalem

Rank 1
Arsalem
PostedDec 07, 2012 1:46 am

LucidDream

Unsure for server
I will have to get in contact with the rest of my guild in regards to whether or not we will be EU or NA.

But,

LucidDream
Dione
http://www.aeriagames.com/group/44681

Courtesy of Emralyn, Lalaheat & filipvarga <br> GL- LucidDream

Arsalem

Rank 1
Arsalem
PostedDec 09, 2012 5:07 am

LucidDream

Servers
Last count put us at 83% NA, and 17% EU.
... does that even work?

Courtesy of Emralyn, Lalaheat & filipvarga <br> GL- LucidDream