1. Pretty decent.
2. Noob friendly = Quill (easier to find lower level parties)
Most population = Ponchee (but a lot
of end game players)
3. Refer to the wiki link from Towkay and the Self Help section of the forum
4. Leveling up really depends on your class and your guild. Money making really only shines 60+.
5. Not gonna lie, cash shop users really get ridiculous benefits from this game.
6. This community used to be extremely harsh, stupid, and felt like high school all over again for awhile. It's gotten a little better since though.
7. You're gonna have a harder time trying to solo your way through the game.
Thanks heap. On the issue of cash shop though, is it possible to reach that high end gear without it (obviously it would take longer, but is it even possible? Or is some content just unreachable without it, even by buying it with in game currency?)
It's possible, just really really time consuming and takes a lot of effort. When you see how easy AP buyers can gear, PVP, etc~ it can get kinda demotivating.