how do i use it
i have enabled it
can anyone plz tell me how to?
Advertisement

ImpalementOne

Rank 3
ImpalementOne
PostedDec 06, 2012 6:40 pm
double click w and hold to run, and stun when you run into someone they get slowed, your welcome

I'm forever grateful that you taught me the art of drawing butts Master Aznteck, and thanks to Katovas for the beautiful signature

johnramceu

Rank 0
johnramceu
PostedOct 17, 2013 11:26 am

wolf special ability

how to use
to run with 4 leg (dash) you have to press W twice (2x) and hold it but if u do it too fast or too slow it won't work so try slow then fast and find what speed it work best for you and to stunt people you have to use dash or should i say run with 4 leg for a certain amount of time to build speed to stunt and you can also stick on wall with any wolf you have and also do a rotation attack by using running on 4 leg (dash) and jumping and clicking the right side of your mouse.

Smile

Karma = Give Me 5 Star Karma And I'll Do The Same

RoadRaceWarrior

Rank 4
RoadRaceWarrior
In a 1960s Old House in Stockton United States
PostedOct 17, 2013 12:01 pm

Re: wolf special ability

how to use
johnramceu wrote:
to run with 4 leg (dash) you have to press W twice (2x) and hold it but if u do it too fast or too slow it won't work so try slow then fast and find what speed it work best for you and to stunt people you have to use dash or should i say run with 4 leg for a certain amount of time to build speed to stunt and you can also stick on wall with any wolf you have and also do a rotation attack by using running on 4 leg (dash) and jumping and clicking the right side of your mouse.

Smile  

Orinal post date November 2012, roughly almost a year ago. Please stop reviving old threads
-Requesting Lock

WT IGN = [GS]ZERO formally. Now known as my old name RRW9 Less QQ More Pew Pew.