In order for us to quickly reproduce your submissions we would truly like a full step by step procedure on how to replicate the issues you are reporting.
Below is an example of an actual bug report that we received which was fixed in a later patch.
When on light side using the town portal skill in Caelum Sacra teleports the light character to the fury side spawn in Lv55-59 Stable Erde.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Log into game
2. go to d-water (map 0)
3. Go to coords x:738.159 y:161.031 z:862.0088
4. Walk across the bridge
5. Enter with party to Caelum Sacra(2~7 Party Members)
6. Once in dungeon use Town Portal Skill
7. Notice you will be moved to the Fury side spawn in Stable Erde
Using Town Portal Skill will teleport you to the Lv55-59 fury spawn in Stable Erde
Using Town Portal Skill will teleport you to the nearest light side base
Again, this is an example of what we would like to see in your bug reports. Doing the above will allow us to quickly replicate an issue. Granted the steps you provide will differ depending on the issue being reported.
Please do not:
- Clear step by step instructions
- Use full names of items, zones, skills ect
- Provide coordinates if applicable
- If it's a certain skill bug please name the character class in the report
- Assume the person replicating has NEVER played the game
- Give paragraph long summaries
- Use in game lingo and terms. Keep it simple for everyone to understand
- Provide your own feedback as to the state of the game. This is a bug report keep it as such