smackdispl0x

Rank 0
PostedDec 04, 2012 8:30 pm

50 pvp zerker!!!

Help. first time.
So I'm planning on being a 50 zerker and just staying there. I've looked a little bit through forums and i can't find any post for a 50 zerker.
I'm currently only 21 taking my time questing with my lover (who is also going 50 zerk with me). But while I still have time I'm curious if a shield zerk would be an amiable choice for that 50 yellow Lord of Cruelty and its abilities with a stun hammer and 50 yellow axe to switch after my Pontiff procs.

Any other advice for 50 pvp would be amazing. And if there is topic already made with all the information do post it for me Wink

WhtChocolate.
Advertisement

roaring_goat

Rank 0
roaring_goat
PostedDec 05, 2012 5:01 pm
I see no one has answered you yet, so I will, and though my experience as a zerk is not great, I have lived in 50 pvp for quite a lot.

YES shield zerk works, don't worry about that, and if you feel like you cannot afford to make too many weapons, having shield and hammer is certainly good, because it gives you surivability and quite some dps when the shield procs. I am not sure that you have the time to switch to axe when the hammer procs and also, you will hope for the hammer to stunlock the other ... idk really how much more attack does the axe give, with masters and all.

I found one thread specifically for 50 pvp, it has some different builds:

http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1413729

So, good luck (in what server are you playing,btw?) and do your masters!

smackdispl0x

Rank 0
PostedDec 06, 2012 4:03 pm
Awesome thanks! I'm using my 30 archer for fun while i do a lot of sprite crafting right now since I want to craft everything and not really use SKB3's unless i absolutely have to.

But I'll be on Ponchee..RIP Gaia. But I'm also leveling a 30/40 archer on Quill for kicks as well Smile