Zenia1

Rank 3
Zenia1
PostedNov 26, 2012 8:17 pm
Tetio wrote:
-sneaks in after disappearing for so long- @_@  

Eeeee~ -pounces on- lol Hi hi come to check in with everyone? x3 Either way always nice to see chuzz~ =3

Hope/Pray for my Grandma to make it home to my family and I guyz we love her so much and she's in Surgery </3(6/18/2014 at 5pm still hoping)
Advertisement

Tetio

Rank 2
Tetio
PostedNov 26, 2012 9:20 pm
Zenia1 wrote:
Tetio wrote:
-sneaks in after disappearing for so long- @_@  

Eeeee~ -pounces on- lol Hi hi come to check in with everyone? x3 Either way always nice to see chuzz~ =3  

Come to check out on your cute drawings XD

FantasyDayDream

Rank 0
FantasyDayDream
PostedNov 28, 2012 5:39 pm
These are all very amazing really!

T-that's all for now!

Zenia1

Rank 3
Zenia1
PostedNov 28, 2012 8:38 pm
FantasyDayDream wrote:
These are all very amazing really!  

Thanks I'm so glad you enjoy them =3

Hope/Pray for my Grandma to make it home to my family and I guyz we love her so much and she's in Surgery </3(6/18/2014 at 5pm still hoping)

Zenia1

Rank 3
Zenia1
PostedDec 05, 2012 9:48 pm
Okays I finally got one done x.x My PC has been hateing on me the program is crashing, freezing,not saving and it's deleting the flies you name it's happened lately to the pictures. I need a new pc...not sure if that would really help the program run smoother though... Anyways~ Done with one I'm getting better at least ^^'

*~Pick Up~*
Kat:Took awhile to get it done I tried starting it once the Lineart was up but with the problems it was going slow yeah Stilllllllllllllllllllll~! Hope chu like it ='3

Without Rim
A Gift =3

*~Work~*
Nothing really other then the pick up..^^'

Plan: On Starting iBambi's Next and Fluffy's next since they'er single chibi's might take a bit still but yeah getting there.^^

Kawaii_Love

Rank 2
Kawaii_Love
PostedDec 05, 2012 11:22 pm
Awesome work Saki, looks really cute~!

<center><div> </div></center>

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedDec 06, 2012 1:07 am
Waaaaah, that's freaking adorable! ♥

Zenia1

Rank 3
Zenia1
PostedDec 06, 2012 9:16 am
Kawaii_Love wrote:

iBambi wrote:

Thanks Sooooooooo~ much chu two I feel so lucky to have everyone here that supports me. <3 I mean really I ended up quiting one again in Feb. of this year because my sisters Jerky BF said I sucked yet I meet all you guyz and I can't believe how much I'm improved thanks to you guyz putting me through my paces. Thanks bunches everyone.-hugs- <3

And oh glad chu two like it hope Kat does as well.^^ Took me forever to do the Coco Flower Bunny not really because it was hard just I just couldn't think of how to make it look x//x was staring at it for a whole day like hmmm....? Ended up seeing a tree branch with some flowers on it on DA and was like I got it so yeah. =3 Going to start your guyz today(If I can get the Program to work with me..>//<) think I'm going to get the base colors down on all the Lineart I have done...^^ sorry it's taking so long though </3

Kawaii_Love

Rank 2
Kawaii_Love
PostedDec 06, 2012 12:30 pm
Awww hun ♥ ♥ ♥ Your artwork is amazing don't let anyone tell you otherwise. I'm sure Kat will love this when she see's it c:

<center><div> </div></center>

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedDec 07, 2012 7:23 am
Zenia1 wrote:
Kawaii_Love wrote:

iBambi wrote:

Thanks Sooooooooo~ much chu two I feel so lucky to have everyone here that supports me. <3 I mean really I ended up quiting one again in Feb. of this year because my sisters Jerky BF said I sucked yet I meet all you guyz and I can't believe how much I'm improved thanks to you guyz putting me through my paces. Thanks bunches everyone.-hugs- <3

And oh glad chu two like it hope Kat does as well.^^ Took me forever to do the Coco Flower Bunny not really because it was hard just I just couldn't think of how to make it look x//x was staring at it for a whole day like hmmm....? Ended up seeing a tree branch with some flowers on it on DA and was like I got it so yeah. =3 Going to start your guyz today(If I can get the Program to work with me..>//<) think I'm going to get the base colors down on all the Lineart I have done...^^ sorry it's taking so long though </3

No one can tell you that, because you're one of the best artists I've seen, you're super talented!

I was asked to pass on a message from Kat. She says she adores the drawing and thanks you, sadly she can't log on the forums atm, but I'm sure once she can, she'll come to give you her personal thanks for the amazing drawing! ♥