Chandral

Rank 0
PostedDec 06, 2012 7:01 am

A little buggy this morning

Hi everyone. I got on this morning as I do every other morning. Sat down to my cup of coffee while planting. Afterwards headed out to kill some of the monsters that invade our lands. That is when things started going wrong. I would start running toweards a mob and then would litteraly jump backwards about a full screen. Then all of a sudden while fighting mobs the mobs would move to a random place and be fully healed.

It appears to me that some of the upgrades, I.E. new levels, quests, may have bugged the game a bit.

Anyone else having any of thse issues?
Advertisement

shaneration

Rank 1
shaneration
PostedDec 06, 2012 9:25 am

Re: A little buggy this morning

Chandral wrote:
Hi everyone. I got on this morning as I do every other morning. Sat down to my cup of coffee while planting. Afterwards headed out to kill some of the monsters that invade our lands. That is when things started going wrong. I would start running toweards a mob and then would litteraly jump backwards about a full screen. Then all of a sudden while fighting mobs the mobs would move to a random place and be fully healed.

It appears to me that some of the upgrades, I.E. new levels, quests, may have bugged the game a bit.

Anyone else having any of thse issues?  

your issue sounds more like lag than anything else tbh jumping back across the screen is a typical case of a slow internet connection causing you to lag out, and the mobs sound like ur either laggin and jumping backwards to move away or ur strolling to far from the mob and they are resetting back to there spawn point. as far as i am aware there are no issues at all it just sounds like u were lagging i would suggest that u restart computer restart internet and clean/delete your browser history and cache if the problems persist after that then contact me via the yahoo messenger box on my profile.

hope this helps.

toxictrauma01

Rank 3
toxictrauma01
PostedDec 08, 2012 8:21 am
Try following the steps in this post: http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1545029 If this does not work, try resetting your router/modem!

Chandral

Rank 0
PostedDec 08, 2012 3:23 pm
I fix personal computers. Trust me when I say this is not an issue on my end.

Chandral

Rank 0
PostedDec 08, 2012 4:39 pm
Sorry but I am a bit testy today. To give you a better understanding. I ahve a brand new computer (less then 3 weeks old), 8 gigs ram, over 1 1/2 terabites hard drive, download speeds are 2.28 mb/s and upload a little over 1 mb/s. I have reset my router numerous times. I have rebooted my pc. I have defragged ran virus scans ect. This issue is affecting numerous folks and didn't start until the morning of the last maintianence.

Tallisia

Rank 0
Tallisia
PostedDec 08, 2012 5:01 pm
I'm having the same issue, I use Firefox and have been having the same screen issues.

<br> Returned from a year hiatus on Etain On Crystal Saga - Maeridwen

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedDec 08, 2012 5:22 pm
Chandral wrote:
Sorry but I am a bit testy today. To give you a better understanding. I ahve a brand new computer (less then 3 weeks old), 8 gigs ram, over 1 1/2 terabites hard drive, download speeds are 2.28 mb/s and upload a little over 1 mb/s. I have reset my router numerous times. I have rebooted my pc. I have defragged ran virus scans ect. This issue is affecting numerous folks and didn't start until the morning of the last maintianence.  

The problem there is the download speed and upload speed. I honestly don't know how you're even attempting to get online with those speeds. I have 18 mbps connection and have a full green connection to the server.

Tallisia

Rank 0
Tallisia
PostedDec 08, 2012 6:57 pm
sdsdssdsds wrote:
Chandral wrote:
Sorry but I am a bit testy today. To give you a better understanding. I ahve a brand new computer (less then 3 weeks old), 8 gigs ram, over 1 1/2 terabites hard drive, download speeds are 2.28 mb/s and upload a little over 1 mb/s. I have reset my router numerous times. I have rebooted my pc. I have defragged ran virus scans ect. This issue is affecting numerous folks and didn't start until the morning of the last maintenance.  

The problem there is the download speed and upload speed. I honestly don't know how you're even attempting to get online with those speeds. I have 18 mbps connection and have a full green connection to the server.  

you realize that Chandral actually has a very good connection right...

<br> Returned from a year hiatus on Etain On Crystal Saga - Maeridwen

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedDec 08, 2012 7:58 pm
Tallisia wrote:
sdsdssdsds wrote:
Chandral wrote:
Sorry but I am a bit testy today. To give you a better understanding. I ahve a brand new computer (less then 3 weeks old), 8 gigs ram, over 1 1/2 terabites hard drive, download speeds are 2.28 mb/s and upload a little over 1 mb/s. I have reset my router numerous times. I have rebooted my pc. I have defragged ran virus scans ect. This issue is affecting numerous folks and didn't start until the morning of the last maintenance.  

you realize that Chandral actually has a very good connection right...  

o.o? Am i missing something here? Please explain further.

Chandral

Rank 0
PostedDec 08, 2012 8:14 pm
I am constantly green on my connection. My line itself is a much higher speed. But no one ever gets what the lines are capable of. Heck If I did I'd blast everyone out of the water. LOL. I play other online games too that are much more graphic intensive and have no lag or anything.

I consistently get close to and over 100 fps and less than 30ms so my connection is definately not the issue.