Xmodracer4

Rank 0
PostedDec 03, 2012 6:39 pm

Guild Skills

Do i get to keep skills if i decide to switch guilds?
I'm in a guild that's not that active anymore. If i change guilds will i lose all my skills?
Advertisement

GoodNameTaken

Rank 2
PostedDec 03, 2012 6:45 pm
if i recall it says you do somewhere ingame

TheBlueKitsune

Rank 0
PostedDec 03, 2012 7:03 pm
no you don't. you will not have them during the time that you are out of guild but when you join another guild you will get them back and will not have to pay again.

GoodNameTaken

Rank 2
PostedDec 05, 2012 8:55 pm
heheh blue he did say SWITCH GUILDS.

And the info on guild skills transfering with you from as long as you are in ANY guild is listed on the guild skill screen.

So as long as you are in a guild then yes you have the skills you bought no matter how many guilds you jump from.

However before the skills kick back in you need to be in the new guild for 1 day.

TheBlueKitsune

Rank 0
PostedDec 05, 2012 10:20 pm
GoodNameTaken wrote:
heheh blue he did say SWITCH GUILDS.

And the info on guild skills transfering with you from as long as you are in ANY guild is listed on the guild skill screen.

So as long as you are in a guild then yes you have the skills you bought no matter how many guilds you jump from.

However before the skills kick back in you need to be in the new guild for 1 day.  

lol thats just reiterating what i said, only thing I didn't know was about waiting 24 hours after joining the guild before getting them back.