joer13

Rank 0
PostedDec 05, 2012 9:38 pm
If you have nothing nice to say, just be quite or don't comment at all.

~still patient~

I'll resume play time when errors, glitches and content are fixed and updated.
Advertisement

Valkita

Rank 2
Valkita
PostedDec 05, 2012 11:36 pm
Cute pirates <3

Val

denknight

Rank 0
denknight
PostedDec 05, 2012 11:39 pm
Can someone enlighten me on what this ranking bug is about?

Which part of it is bugged?

TymonTheThief

Rank 0
TymonTheThief
PostedDec 06, 2012 9:26 am
It is quite a simple concept why I'm mad. Would you want to spend 4000 AP on an item which stops working because of a glitch? That's what happened to me with my prime pet. If I wanted one that simply had a summon bonus, I'd have bought the much cheaper green one instead of a blue one. So, yes, I want the pet food fixed immediately (I paid for the thing after all.), and I have been patient enough to wait two weeks.

Racegirl

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
Racegirl
PostedDec 06, 2012 10:56 am
TymonTheThief wrote:
It is quite a simple concept why I'm mad. Would you want to spend 4000 AP on an item which stops working because of a glitch? That's what happened to me with my prime pet. If I wanted one that simply had a summon bonus, I'd have bought the much cheaper green one instead of a blue one. So, yes, I want the pet food fixed immediately (I paid for the thing after all.), and I have been patient enough to wait two weeks.  

You might wanna learn about the technical part of these games. It isn't a little bit of coding they have to go through to first find the problem and then fix it. That is not something to get rushed since 1 mistake could cause bigger problems. Personally I rather see fixes go right in the first patch. Unless you say you can do it faster fixing the problem.

didinobr

Rank 0
PostedDec 06, 2012 11:32 am

Zumi Racial lvl 60 Draw In

If possible could someone tell me why only the zumi racial skill was disabled on all events on game and not any other race lost a skill cause i've created a zumi after checking all race racial skills and this is unfair for Territory War/Guild vs Guild/Arenas only a single race losing skill and all you guys got to say "currently being looked into by our developers." for weeks and no more info about it?

TymonTheThief

Rank 0
TymonTheThief
PostedDec 06, 2012 12:15 pm

Re: Zumi Racial lvl 60 Draw In

didinobr wrote:
If possible could someone tell me why only the zumi racial skill was disabled on all events on game and not any other race lost a skill cause i've created a zumi after checking all race racial skills and this is unfair for Territory War/Guild vs Guild/Arenas only a single race losing skill and all you guys got to say "currently being looked into by our developers." for weeks and no more info about it?  

Amen to this as well. My main character is a zumi. They should disable all the level 60 defense racials for pvp purposes until they fix the zumi, to at least balance it out eh? And also, Racegirl, yes, I probably could fix the pet food if I had access to the game code and the game code that they had before the patch. Considering my career field is computer work. I agree with fixes being right, but from what I've seen, X-legends has a history of introducing new content and breaking things, ignoring the problems that they broke to begin with, to add new content which breaks even more things. The archive text for example... was fixed, and now broken again.

sleepingroosje

Rank 4
sleepingroosje
PostedDec 06, 2012 12:31 pm

Re: Zumi Racial lvl 60 Draw In

didinobr wrote:

I know they disabled it in Arena cause there were a few people abusing the skill and pulling people in the pits. This resulting in the pulled player unable to do anything or get out, and giving an unfair advantage to the zumi that used the skill in that way.
Somehow with last patch it got bugged and extended to all pvp stuff.

As for the bugs, it would be nice if bugs just could be fixed in separate smaller updates. Even if its not everything fixed its a start and the devs used to be able to do that in the past, would be nice to see that return. Not all the updates we get have to have new content (often bringing its own bugs with it), bug fixes will make people happy as well ^,^

TymonTheThief

Rank 0
TymonTheThief
PostedDec 06, 2012 1:09 pm
That is exactly what I am talking about. Even if they were to fix only one bug at a time... Regardless of how much computer code there is, one bug a week to be squashed is CERTAINLY possible. The fact they just leave all of the bugs unfixed is relatively unacceptable in my opinion. :/

kittymix

Rank 3
kittymix
PostedDec 06, 2012 8:06 pm
I haven't played in long time but is the audio BGM fixed yet? It automatically turns the music on even if it set to 0 and I saw this listed as an issue long time ago but they took it off the issue list even though it was still bugged.