I am just waiting for something like his from nexon.
Good news people we have finally fixed the problem of the mages and pagans. We heard they were too powerful from a select few of the community, while the majority of you had no idea what you were talking about so we made these changes to make playing the class fairer.
- We believed that resist was a underpowered so instead of 1 resist negating 2 magic damage, we have changed it so 1 resist counters 4 magic damage! That will stop those mages and pagans obliterating everyone they see!
- We have heard that the defense of the mages and pagans gear is too high so we have cut it in half!
- Mages and pagans were achieving ridiculous amounts of Hp so once again we have halved all the Hp on the gears and life lapises only give them half the points of the other classes!
- Seeing as we are on a role with halving thing we halved all the stats on the gears!
- The new weapons in the game are far too superior to all the other classes so we have once again halved the attack on them!
- Their skills are way too overpowered and seeing that we already nerfed their best skills last episode we have gone one step further! We have given every skill a cast time! YAY!!!! Attacking a mage? Don't worry they cant attack back now!
- On top of that last one we have, once again, halved the range of all their skill! All the other classes wont have to worry about closing the distance between them selves anymore!
- We heard a few complaints about the elemental properties of the skills not being good enough so we removed them all and guess what! They will stay neutral even if you have a elemental lapis in your weapon! Isn't that great!
- We also took into consideration that this class doesn't need any dex and we thought that compared to all the other classes this is very unfair, so to balance that instead of 1 intelligence giving you 1.3 magic attack, 1 intelligence now only gives you 1 magic attack!
- Many people have said that its unfair that mages and pagans have a fast attack speed on their daggers, so to remove this problem we have lowered the attack speed for mage/pagan down to "Very Slow", yes that's right, its now slower then ever!
- We saved the best for last! With the implementation of the new enchant scaling program we saw that it increased the bonus magic attack of the class too much per enchant! So we removed it completely for them! You won't have to worry about those overpowered attacks hurting you now!
We hope these updates will fix the obvious overpowering class of Mage/Pagan and watch out for more updates on the class to come!
Stay tuned because in the next update the poor Warrior/Fighter class is getting revamped to make them more feasible in this game because we can't have once class falling behind the other can we!
Time for them to become the cannon fodder they so desperately want to be
Lmfao thought that was real xD and I can't play other classes. Only mage and priest... I honestly find even people with full uber gear to be nubs if they can't play the class right. The point is, this is a game, Games are entertainment, and I find mage gameplay to be the most enjoyable and it is my best class. We've been told repeatedly that this will be fixed and is a "priority" but so far all that's happened is improvements to other classes. Think about this... It's like someone saying this: " I made cookies for you! You can't have any but everyone else can! I know you deserve it but you just can't have any because [insert excuse here]."