raikoohero

Rank 1
raikoohero
PostedNov 29, 2012 5:59 pm

Part 17 2/2

The Great Sapheal War: Arcanic Aura
"He has to go through "The Trial." "said VoidSerenade. He drew two circles overlapping each other. "This one on the left, is Life. The middle is The Void, and the one on the right is Death. However, if you do die there is one way to come back with all of your life force. We gotta send him to Death and then someone who can go there and come back safe can show him the path and aid him back to Life." said VoidSerenade. "I'll do it. I've been to death quite a bit of many times and back. Meet you in Ilya. He drew a circle and a hole appeared. He grabbed ArcanePegasus's body and went in. "I guess we'll meet them at Ilya." said Dai. ChaosWinry stood there looking at the hole. "Fools, who is gonna protect them both when the ghouls come out?" said ChaosWinry. She saluted and then jumped into the hole before anyone could say anything. "I guess it's just gonna be me, Akotom, Motoka, Semedyno, GaGrrrrmmmm, and War going to greet them." said Dai. A bullet strayed past Dai as he turned around to walk towards the teleporter. "I'm afraid you won't be there to greet them. It's just business, sorry." said a familiar voice. Sejennraiey stood on top of a tree. "A wannabe assassin?" said Akotom. "Watch what you say." said Sejennraiey. He suddenly was behind Akotom with a knife at her throat. "About that, Sejennraiey. Did you start working for the Dark Messengers now?" said Dai. Dai ran towards Sejennraiey and stuck knives into his stomach. "I'm not the only one that has gotten better you know." said Dai. Sejennraiey fell and laughed. The body vanished and Sejennraiey was standing behind Dai now. "You were too slow to react, Dai." chuckled Sejennraiey. "Shouldn't the Arcanic Aura kill him?" said Motoka. Dai shook his head. "I don't understand it either. Unless the Arcanic Aura can't detect him or it wore off. That's the only way he could have gotten in." said Dai. Semedyno behind her back loaded a explosive arrow into the crossbow gun and got ready to shoot Sejennraiey. "I see that crossbow gun, Semedyno." said Sejennraiey. He stuck three knives into Dai and Dai fell to the floor. "You stay there. I'll be back to kill you after I deal with the girls first. They don't hold potential threat but they are annoying." said Sejennraiey. Akotom was mutter a chant under her breath as Sejennraiey approached. A hole appeared and tons of demons and hellhounds poured out by the millions attacking Sejennraiey. He whirled and slashed at all the monsters and the mob disappeared. By then everyone was gone. "It was a distraction." said Sejennraiey.
Advertisement

raikoohero

Rank 1
raikoohero
PostedDec 05, 2012 7:45 pm

Part 18

The Trial
Author's Note:

Hi, and thanks for reading Dai the Paladin Series. I've been busy. My laptop's documents were deleted and among the documents was the next few parts of the series. So please bear with me.

~Dai

VoidSerenade was holding ArcanePegasus's body over his shoulder while running down the hole deep into the depths of the Void and Death itself. He stopped in front of a white door. ChaosWinry hopped and landed next to VoidSerenade. "You'll need my help to protect both of you." she said. VoidSerenade grunted and pushed open the door. He dropped ArcanePegasus's body lightly onto the floor. The wind blew and a ominous feeling rolled over them. "It feels like Death is here to greet us." said VoidSerenade. "Indeed, I am." whispered a voice. VoidSerenade turned around looking to find the person who spoke. "You're here to complete the Trial and save your friend?" said the voice. VoidSerenade cursed and bit his finger. Blood dripped and he drew a circle. "I'll reveal my talent then." said VoidSerenade. He tapped the circle twice and white light grew over him. "I'm able to mimic an talent, I've seen to a limit. Almost like XxDaixX's talent." said VoidSerenade. "Readying up are we? I'll reveal myself then." said the voice. A grim reaper holding a scythe appeared. "I am who you call Death. Reaper of lives, The one who drags them 16 feet deep, DEATH!" shouted the grim reaper. ChaosWinry looked at Death with a hard cold stare. "Very well, the Trial begins. If you pass I'll restore ArcanePegasus's life force and along with yours as a sweet deal." said Death. "Defeat me." he said. VoidSerenade held his hand out. "Paladin's Divine Light." said VoidSerenade. A blinding light filled the room. VoidSerenade was suddenly in front of Death sticking multiple swords through Death's chest. "You know as they say, you can't escape Death nor can you kill it." laughed Death. "What a deadly sense of humor." mumbled ChaosWinry. She just sat down drawing symbols on the floor while VoidSerenade fought Death. "Make one more joke about death..." said VoidSerenade. "And you'll drop dead?" interrupted Death. Death struck out at VoidSerenade. VoidSerenade dodged it and ran back over to the circle. He tapped the circle twice. Lightning crackled around him. "And now you copied ArcanePegasus's ability." said ChaosWinry still drawing symbols on the floor. Death laughed. "You aren't even putting up a good fight." boomed Death. ChaosWinry finished writing symbols on the floor. A portal opened and girl dressed in pink stepped out. "Grimlore, Arise!" she shouted. A thick book rose from the floor. Death turned and looked at the girl. "Not you again." moaned Death. "Death's Chains!" shouted the girl. The symbols drawn on the floor spit chains out that flew towards Death chaining him. She turned to another page and read a chant. "Grimlore, Seal!" she said. The chains changed color to pitch black. Death stopped moving and a soul flew out of his mouth and went inside ArcanePegasus. "Hi, I'm Ami." smiled the girl. VoidSerenade turned away. "Look, we have to move to aid Sapheal. If we don't hurry." his voice broke off. "Well, why didn't you say so?" Ami said. She waved her hand over the Grimlore and immediately transported them to Dai's side.

raikoohero

Rank 1
raikoohero
PostedDec 10, 2012 6:50 pm

Special Edition 12/12/12 12:12

12/12/12 12:12
In advance for 12/12/12 12:12, I present a Special Edition of Dai the Paladin.

(This is before the Great Sapheal War)

Once, every millennium every triple digit on nights with the full moon, wishes is granted. For the proper price. This is the tale of someone who tried to get a second chance.
“I must get there. The fate of her. The fact that she is dematerializing with every second.” gasped VoidSerenade. He got to a village. A store magically appeared before him. He walked inside. “The fact you are here, means you have a request.” said the Store Owner. “Are you the wish-granter?” said VoidSerenade. “Indeed, I am. Your wish for a proper price, as long as it is within my power to grant it.” said the Store Owner. “I desire, time. Time to save my dying sister.” said VoidSerenade. He materialized a hourglass from his bag. He broke it in half. Sand flowed out and formed a small girl. “This is very bad.” said the Store Owner. She wiped the girl’s face with a handkerchief. She took out a pendent. “Here’s my condition, if you are willing to accept it.” said the Store Owner. Without hesitation, VoidSerenade answered yes. “I’ll need you to collect this jeweled sword from this enchanted cave.” said the Store Owner. “That is the price for more time.” she said. She went into a storeroom and took out a staff. She chanted some words. “Off you go. When you are done, I’ll bring you back.” she said. VoidSerenade nodded. “Dimension Shift.” said the Store Owner. VoidSerenade disappeared. He reappeared in a cave. A Jeweled Sword was embedded in ice in the cave. As soon as he reached out, a demon appeared. VoidSerenade transformed into a wolf and disappeared from sight. The demon conjured a sword and flames sparked filling the cave with bright light. With brute force, he slammed into the demon into the ice. The ice melted and he returned to human form. He grabbed the jeweled sword and reappeared at the shop. “Here.” said the Store Owner. She handed him the pendant. VoidSerenade took the pendant and wrapped it around his sister’s neck. The pendent glowed. “Just in time. She was on the brink of death.” said VoidSerenade. “Brother…. Is that you? I’m happy to see you once again. But, I’ll need to pass on to feel at ease. Brother…. You are the best.” she croaked. Tears flowed down his face. The Shop Owner went into the storeroom giving him privacy. His sister turned into sand and turned into an hourglass. The hourglass was empty. “I wish… I had been there. To save you. And give you more time.” said VoidSerenade. The wind blew and the store vanished and VoidSerenade was in Kaslow.

THE END!!!

raikoohero

Rank 1
raikoohero
PostedDec 17, 2012 7:08 pm

Part 19

The Great Sapheal War: The Promise.
Sejennraiey went to Ilya. XxDaixX was fending off the attacks from the Dark Messenger just as Dai, Akotom, Motoka, Semedyno, GaGrrrrmmmm, iNadeshiko, and War emerged from the teleporter. A door appeared and ArcanePegasus came out along with VoidSerenade, ChaosWinry, and Ami. A large explosion knocked XxDaixX back to the ground. Galaxina walked out from the bushes. Kaiser followed after. "I'll help. I think this is why Bodor gave me the sword for." said Galaxina. XxDaixX stood up. He put his arm to stop Galaxina. "You shouldn't use it yet. I'll handle this. I am of course the Dark Paladin." said XxDaixX. He turned to face the incoming wave of Dark Messengers. "Death Formula 1, Twin Blades of Death." said XxDaixX. Death appeared behind him. He swung out two blades and they materialized and XxDaixX held them. A bright light filled the city. After the flash, XxDaixX was slashing rapidly at the Dark Messengers. "No wonder, Dai didn't stand a chance." said Semedyno. "Please, he's using an improvised version of my attacks." said Dai. "Don't make VoidSerenade's effort in vain ArcanePegasus." said Dai. Akotom watched XxDaixX with bright eyes. "He's so strong!!!" said Akotom. "Death Formula 109, Venomous Snakes." said XxDaixX. Snakes appeared beside him with venom dripping from the Snakes. They slithered around hitting every Dark Messenger injecting them with venom. Suddenly all there was left was silence. A swarm of bosses appeared. "Death Formula 7, Death Rush." said XxDaixX. "Paladin's Divine Light." shouted Dai. Akotom rose and closed her hand. One of the monsters crumpled up like paper. Motoka started healing XxDaixX. Semedyno took out two pistols. "Dual Frost Pistols." she said. When she shot a bullet and it hit something, ice started to spread over whatever it froze. GaGrrrrmmmm rushed forward swinging his axes. War followed suit and helped defend him. iNadeshiko turned into a bird and flew dropping heavy anvils on the Dark Messengers. VoidSerenade blasted a Dark Messenger with razor sharp leaves. ArcanePegasus shot lighting. ChaosWinry summoned a Lich Mage to start sealing the doors with ice. Ami stood there. "So this, is the World of Sapheal." said Ami. "Grimlore, Silent Death." said Ami. A couple of Dark Messengers stopped moving and fell to the ground life-less. Omydemes appeared. "Jale is secure." he said. The door of Ilya was shut with ice. "Phew." gasped XxDaixX. A letter fell from the sky. XxDaixX plucked it from the air and read it out loud. "Our promise. Yet to be fulfilled." read out loud XxDaixX.

Dai LV 56 Paladin Bodor <CrystalArcXV> Ad finem temporis! To the end of time! Everybody relates to others and shares something with them. That's why we can never truly be free.That's what makes us feel joy, sadness and love.

raikoohero

Rank 1
raikoohero
PostedDec 18, 2012 6:14 pm

Part 20

The Great Sapheal War: The Kept Promise.
"I guess, I'll have to explain it to all of you. XxDaixX lacks all of his memories." said Dai. Everyone gasped. A shadow appeared over everyone. Sejennraiey landed on the floor. Without looking Semedyno swung the pistol and aimed at Sejennraiey's head. "Frost Flash." said Semedyno. A single bullet hit Sejennraiey and ice spread all over his body. "What the bloody Hard?" said Sejennraiey. He froze unable to move. "Move!" shouted XxDaixX. Everyone backed up. Sejennraiey broke out and ice went flying. "Death Formula 17, Sirius's Wings." said XxDaixX. Twin white wings erupted from XxDaixX's back on both sides. "Pah. What you gonna do? Fly over me?" snorted Sejennraiey. "Death Formula 17 Stage 1, Annihilation Beam." said XxDaixX. The wings fell off and floated in the air. A ball of energy appeared and skimmed Sejennraiey's hip. His eyes grew big. Blood dripped from his mouth. He fell down and blood flowed out from his hip like a river. Atokom turned and looked away. "Like, I was saying before, XxDaixX he doesn't remember everything." said Dai. "His memory was wiped clean, to hide the dangerous secrets. His life was in danger at that time, when we were little before we got transported to here. There are other worlds out there, you know? Anyways, XxDaixX inside of his memory knows the secret to the most life threatening attack." said Dai. "It all began with fighting bandits." said Dai.

"Boss, these two little brats saw our faces. We better kill them." said a Bandit. "Go right ahead." said the menacing man. "Brother, I got this." said XxDaixX. He held his left hand out and drew with his own blood, a circle with a star inside it. A sword came out of the palm of his left hand. The symbol disappeared. He grabbed the sword. "You. Aren't you the Dark Paladin?" said the Bandit. "I am." said XxDaixX. "Which means?" snorted the Boss. "He has been famous for taking down crooks. I never imagined him to be this young." said the Bandit. "Death Formula 1, Twin Blades of Death." said XxDaixX. Death appeared holding twin swords and gave them to XxDaixX. XxDaixX ran up to the Bandit and spun while slashing at the Bandit. The Bandit took out a dagger and started blocking the hits. "Enhanced Attack." said XxDaixX. He stopped spinning and with both swords slammed them at the Bandit who fell to the floor. "I surrender." said the Bandit. "You worthless fool!" shouted the Boss. "You keep quiet." said XxDaixX. "Enhanced Speed." said XxDaixX. He was suddenly behind the pudgy man. "Death Formula 2, Chains of Life." said XxDaixX. Chains came out of the ground and wrapped around the Boss. "Here, the spoils of war." said the Bandit. He took off the bag from his back and handed it to XxDaixX. "You'll understand why. Life isn't that long." said the Bandit. He took out a pendent. "I guess, I won't be able to keep this promise." he said. He closed his eyes. Death appeared before him. "You do understand life, huh. I'll leave you 4 hours to live. Make your preparations." said Death. The Bandit stood up. "Come, I'll need your help. This pendant, I've sealed something disastrous inside. When the time comes use it. Promise me, you will live and make a positive impact on the world. I haven't done much except save a couple of people." said the Bandit. "But, what's your name? We have to know your name before you die." said Dai. "It's Melnais kaķis." said the Bandit. "It's Latin for The Black Cat." Later that day, the Bandit died smiling. A letter was left behind for us. With a lock of his hair. The letter read "Thanks for changing my heart. It was too late though for me to be a more positive impact."

"So you see, that dangerous weapon is to be used for a positive impact on the world." said Dai. A circle with a star appeared in front of XxDaixX. It shattered. "The seal broke!" shouted Dai. Everyone scrambled behind Dai. XxDaixX said "My full memory is back, which means it's time."

raikoohero

Rank 1
raikoohero
PostedDec 20, 2012 7:59 pm

Part 21

The Great Sapheal War: Grand Battle.
GMMokona and Rapthorne appeared. "They want to capture the cities for the Central Crystal. With all three of them captured, they can create a whole new world." said GMMokona. "They're coming! Everyone get ready!" said Rapthorne. "GM Admin ID: GMMokona. Restore All!" said GMMokona. The Crystal in the city glowed. "Wow! This is amazing." said Atokom. Just then the door fell down. XxDaixX held his left hand out and drew a circle with a star inside. A sword came out of his palm. He grabbed it and tossed it to Dai. "Your legendary sword?" said Dai. "I got this one." said XxDaixX. He drew a circle with a star inside on his right hand. A familiar sword came out. "The Black Cat's Sword!" shouted Dai. "He was wrong. He did make a positive impact on the world." said XxDaixX. "Enhanced Death Formula 66, Black Cat's Death Mark." said XxDaixX. A huge monster appeared. "Fools. you won't be able to defeat me. I'm Truth." said the huge monster. XxDaixX rapidly attacked Truth. Rapthorne held out his sword and defended GMMokona from the Dark Messengers. Dai held out XxDaixX's Dark Paladin sword. Galaxina held up the Bodor's Sword of Eternity. A single slice and sliced off Truth's Head. However his head regenerated. "He has so much health, more than all the monsters combined." said GMMokona. Truth punched the ground and everyone fell. "Curse of the Ancients." said Truth. Everyone was stuck to the ground. "You... Won't... Get..... Away... With... This...." grunted XxDaixX. He got up slowly resisted the curse. He vomited blood but still keep trying to stand up. "We got a fighter here." said Truth. "Brother, stop. It's my turn to end this." said Dai. "Death Formula 0, The End." said Dai. Everyone's weapons disappeared. "Their strength is infused into this weapon." said Dai holding up XxDaixX's Dark Paladin sword. "Galaxy Wave Slash!" shouted Dai. XxDaixX laid on the floor breathing heavily. "Go, complete our promise with The Black Cat." thought XxDaixX. "Come on, kid" thought Rapthorne. "When you kill him, lets go eat cookies for this occasion." thought GMMokona. "Kick him for me." thought Akotom. "I know you can do it for Semedyno!" thought Motoka. "For the future of Sapheal." thought Semedyno. "For that sad story you told us about." thought Galaxina. ArcanePegasus was silent. Everyone else hoped for Dai to end it. "For Sapheal!" shouted Dai. "His Health went down to about all the world bosses health combined." said GMMokona. But suddenly Dai fainted. "My presence was too strong for him to handle." laughed Truth. Dai shook his head and opened his eyes. "Rapid Sword Strike." said Dai. The sword flashed as Dai with rapid strokes sliced Truth. Truth coughed and started bleeding. Everyone got up. "He's been weakened. Finish him!" shouted GMMokona. Everyone's weapon reappeared. Everyone at the same time attacked Truth. Truth fell and disappeared. "Those Dark Sprites were behind this I bet." said GMMokona. "I'm not done with you left. I have one more trick up my sleeve. Terminate." said Truth's voice. A giant solar flare shot from the sun. "Motoka, I'm sorry for calling you useless!" said Akotom. "In that case, I'm sorry for not sharing cookies with you, ArcanePegasus." said XxDaixX. "Geez, the world isn't gonna end." said Rapthorne.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
End for now.
~Dai
I don't believe in the end of the world though, so don't be a critic.

Elmindred

Rank 0
Elmindred
PostedDec 24, 2012 9:25 pm   Last edited by Elmindred on Dec 25, 2012 3:53 pm. Edited 1 time in total
I love the story go Dai Smile

raikoohero

Rank 1
raikoohero
PostedDec 25, 2012 11:20 am

Part 22

Road to Recovery
The solar flare that shot from the sun fell short of Sapheal's atmosphere. It vanished just centimeters away. "Phew." gasped Dai. Everyone gasped for air. "No monster is going to mess with the three cities of Sapheal." said GMMokona. Little did they know everything was going to change.

For sometime, Sprite Messengers went all over the World of Sapheal defeating the swarms of Dark Messengers ridding the world of corruption. Within months the world was back to normal or so they thought....

As Semedyno, Atokom, and Motoka went to go back to the portal back to the future a strange thing happened. The portal turned into a series of binary codes. "What the heck is happening?" shouted Atokom. "Seems like a glitch materialized into the real world. I'll fix this." said GMMokona. She waved her hand over the portal. Nothing happened. "Something is overriding my authority." said GMMokona.

Thanks for reading everyone, The Great Sapheal Saga is over and a new one is to begin.
Go here to apply. A new application (Even if you have applied to the old one, "Looking for Heroes." You need to apply to the new one, sorry for the inconvenience. Application

raikoohero

Rank 1
raikoohero
PostedDec 31, 2012 8:50 am   Last edited by raikoohero on Jan 08, 2013 6:13 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Part 23

Glitched Test
"I got it." said XxDaixX. Since I'm a paladin and I can cure blight anything. "Hmmm. That just might work." said GMMokona. He started to cure blight the portal. The spell faded but the portal however was still glitched. "W3 must find wh0 is g1itched. It's aff3cting us as w3ll." said GMMokona. "Another brain spark, when I tried r3moving the glitch fr0m the p0rtal, the spell faded, so if i do it to ev3ryone and when the sp3ll fades that m3ans that p3rson wh0 i us3d it on must be g1itched." said XxDaixX. "We'll gather all the sprite messengers at kaslow, and test every singl3 one of th3m." said Dai. Dai started casting the spell multiple times on everyone. “AnnaMae:Glitched, ArcanePegasus:Not Glitched, Atokom:Not Glitched, ChaosWinry:Glitched, Chippies:Glitched, Myself:Not Glitched, Elmindred:Not Glitched, GFJake:Glitched, GSDesu:Not Glitched, GSMagichuu:Not Glitched, MilkySky:Not Glitched, Mokota:Not Glitched, Onydemes:Not Glitched, Rapthorne:Not Glitched, Semedyno:Not Glitched, Shamita: Not Glitched, Sparxx:Glitched, VoidSerenade:Not Glitched, and Wixie: Glitched.” called out Dai. “Phew. I was worried for a second there.” gasped Atokom. Sage Bamaba appeared. “Everyone, I have grave news. I’ve been studying ancient texts about this Glitch. If you get killed and you are Glitched, you are unable to come back from the dead or even be able to revive. Also, if you use the abilities that come with the Glitch, it gets stronger until it consumes your body and you will die. One way to get rid of it is to leave it alone for one month. Everytime it progresses a level it will double the time needed to get rid of it.” said Sage Bamaba. He turned to leave and teleported away. “Warning, Players in Belcar Plateau Area, Xerxes is spawning.” announced GMMokona. Dai dashed over to the teleporter. He turned around and grinned and teleported away. “That sneak!” said ArcanePegasus. VoidSerenade ran after Dai. “Lucky me, I’ll just teleport there.” said ArcanePegasus. He started casting a spell. Moments later, Dai, ArcanePegasus, and VoidSerenade were fighting Xerxes. XxDaixX strolled right in. “Seems like you need my help?” said XxDaixX. “Death Formula 1 Twin Blades of Death: Enhanced Strike.” said XxDaixX. XxDaixX has slain Xerxes. “Come on, you stole it again.” complained ArcanePegasus. Dai laughed and walked off. “You’re buying potions?” said VoidSerenade. “Sure.” replied Dai. “I wasn’t wrong in believing, he would be the one to stop my plans.” thought the Dark Sprite huddling under the dead body of Xerxes.

raikoohero

Rank 1
raikoohero
PostedJan 01, 2013 6:19 pm   Last edited by raikoohero on Jan 16, 2013 4:25 pm. Edited 1 time in total

New Year Day Special

Introducing ArcaneCirce
At 11:59 just before midnight and New Year, everyone was busy getting ready for the party. Dai was drinking Sprite Soda Pop. "You, are you named Dai." said a girl. "I am." said Dai. "Well, I'm ArcaneCirce." said the girl. "You have the Arcane title? So you've been born in his family." said Dai. ArcaneCirce nodded. ArcanePegasus walked up. "Oh, there you are. I've been looking for you all over Kaslow." said ArcanePegasus. "All Players, we will be spawning a holiday boss due to popular demand to fight." Everyone straightened. "ArcaneCirce get ready to fight." said Dai. "We gonna get the kill, this time instead of XxDaixX." said ArcanePegasus. "It's Ponchee!" shouted a Sprite Messenger. Dai took out a sword and ran at Ponchee. ArcaneCirce nervously took out a staff and started casting spells. "Death Formula 7 Death Rush." said XxDaixX. Ponchee was knocked back. "CHARGE!" shouted Akotom wielding a assault rifle. Motoka frowned. Bullets erupted from the gun. ArcanePegasus had a smug smile on his face. He dashed off. GFJake conjured two axes. "Fire Arrow!" shouted ArcanePegasus. Everyone turned. He was standing on top of the crystal. Multiple flaming arrows erupted from his hand and hit Ponchee. Ponchee floated over to attack ArcanePegasus. ArcaneCirce stared. She watched Ponchee swiftly float and attack ArcanePegasus. "TIME STOP!" screamed ArcaneCirce. She ran over to ArcanePegasus. Just inches from his chest was a ghostly hand. Then time started again. She gasped. "Advanced Death Formula 5: Double Edged Blade." said XxDaixX. "Not that one!" shouted VoidSerenade. XxDaixX turned around and smiled. In a instant he was over in front of Ponchee parrying his attacks. He raised his sword and brought it down killing Ponchee. XxDaixX started bleeding everywhere from his body. He collapsed and closed his eyes. "This is why his memories were sealed. He gets too reckless. However, over time more and more Death Formulas will be available to him and once he uses Death Formula 666: Death's Gate, his memories will be resealed if he can withstand the price." said Dai. "Which is?" asked GFJake. Dai shook his head. "Death Formula 666: Death's Gate is something not to be messed with." said Dai. He looked up at the full moon. "Right? The Black Cat?" he whispered to himself.