rexatfcc2

Rank 0
PostedDec 05, 2012 7:25 pm

Login Failed: authorization error

been getting these several times today, been playing the game a few weeks and never had this issue before. if this is going to be an ongoing thing then im done with this game.
Advertisement

shaneration

Rank 1
shaneration
PostedDec 05, 2012 7:40 pm

Re: Login Failed: authorization error

rexatfcc2 wrote:
been getting these several times today, been playing the game a few weeks and never had this issue before. if this is going to be an ongoing thing then im done with this game.  

try these steps

1. restart computer
2. restart internet either modem router or both
3. delete all browser history
4. remove browser cache
5. uninstall and reinstall browser

it might be worth to check if the game works in a different browser to see if its a problem in the browser your currently using

any further problems dont hesitate to contact me by going to my profile and sending me a message via the yahoo ping box i have set up there.

hope this helps =]

astralkid0114

Rank 1
astralkid0114
PostedDec 14, 2012 4:19 pm

Re: Login Failed: authorization error

shaneration wrote:
rexatfcc2 wrote:

try these steps

1. restart computer
2. restart internet either modem router or both
3. delete all browser history
4. remove browser cache
5. uninstall and reinstall browser

it might be worth to check if the game works in a different browser to see if its a problem in the browser your currently using

any further problems dont hesitate to contact me by going to my profile and sending me a message via the yahoo ping box i have set up there.

hope this helps =]  

Ya generally if I get the errors, purging your browser data GENERALLY fixes it (history, cache, cookies, sessions). Sometimes I change browsers and it works. Rarely do I have to do a dnsflush or ip release/renew, but I have on occasion. Alot of times it's not even at fault of the server. More often than not, some bit(s) along the way got messed up and is preventing it. GG internet

GMtk421

GameMaster: USA
GMtk421
PostedDec 28, 2012 3:22 pm
Sometimes this happens if your character is already logged in Shocked Id check your password on your aeria account and email.

astralkid0114

Rank 1
astralkid0114
PostedDec 28, 2012 6:21 pm
O.O account sharing!? j/k