MoOnsTa

Rank 1
MoOnsTa
PostedDec 05, 2012 6:18 am

Server 7 gift Pack?

Hey ppl,

since s6 will merge with m2, they get free msn stuff and insane msn spending Event.
But why does s7 dont get such stuff?
I mean, s6 was part of the msn drop Event, s7 didnt and now they just get free msn stuff, cuz they merge with those hardcore guys from m2. But we from s7 have also to fight them in Cross Cup and tbh, the Cross Cup is only thing what counts, since its imho only real way to obtain FD equip.
But with this merge from s6 & m2, not only s6 ppl suffer. We from s7 too, since more ppl from m1 & m2 around, which means more unbeatable opponents, so no FD for us and bigger advantage from week to week for m1 and m2.
So we from s7 have then like no chance anymore in Cross Cup. We never had the chance for msn, like all other Servers had. We didnt get any free msn stuff.
We are stucked to crappy dungeon DropRate, so no real way to be competetive unless spending thousands of $_$.
So i would be grateful, if u Aeria ppl do something for us from s7 too.

Thx
Advertisement

glisson

Rank 0
glisson
PostedDec 05, 2012 6:57 am
YeaH im pretty annoyed to I spend alot of money to get my character gear for a small chance at msn or fd from wheel or score cause there was no msn event for server 7 and the FD drop rate is complete bs I mean i been doing 110h for 4 levels already and not a single drop. Yet here S6 is getting 2 pieces of free msn to every single person and anyone that spends a little gold gets a chance for a whole set of msn? I mean come on you could spend 10k cash on the wheel and not get 8 pieces of msn what kind of joke is this?

xXKahnXx

Rank 0
PostedDec 05, 2012 8:19 am
I agree we need some kind of gear event. People will get bored and quit if they only get maybe 1 gear a month thats actually of any use. Theres no clash anymore to save up for gear and the drops are rediculously low. without any progress it becomes "work" rather than a "game" and players Exclamation will get bored with it and the server will die down.

Don't Kill The S7 Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Ledoborec

Rank 0
Ledoborec
PostedDec 05, 2012 9:35 am
MoOnsTa has a right, i am low lvl but its unfair....

MoOnsTa

Rank 1
MoOnsTa
PostedDec 05, 2012 12:41 pm
If a GM or even the PM could make a statement here, it would be really nice .......

C10udkicker

Rank 0
PostedDec 05, 2012 2:10 pm

Ha

Sorry MoOnsTa...if they ignore the problems they eventually fade away. That is how things are dealt with. There is a long history of this behavior and there is no reason to believe it will change now.

Saveric

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Saveric
PostedDec 05, 2012 4:44 pm
S6 is getting stuff to be able to compete with M2 because they are merging into M2. Where there will only be M1, M2, S7. S6 people on M2 in their current state will not be able to even get into the Champion cup for probably 90% of them. They have 7 level 110+ while M2 has 55+ 110+.

S7 actually gets more chances at cross cup now then before. Because it is back to only 3 Servers. meaning that there will be 10 people from S7 in the cup instead of 8.

MoOnsTa

Rank 1
MoOnsTa
PostedDec 05, 2012 6:16 pm
And cuz of this we have LESS chance in Cross Cup, cuz instead of 8 ppl from s6, it are 6 more from m1 and me2! More unbeatable opponents!
We even never had the msn drop Event like ALL other Server had and we need to have a chance in Cross Cup too!
With this way will have like no chance and will never be competetive, since ALL other server have tons of msn, enough to equip every hero with 2 parts. We dont have it, wheel dont drop msn, i mean, in last 2 months i saw like 2 ppl winning 1msn part and we wheel a lot !
So saveric, really overthink ur statement, that s7 have it then easier -.- Its just not right.

GMtk421

GameMaster: USA
GMtk421
PostedDec 05, 2012 6:36 pm
I will forward this idea to the PM. Thank you for your suggestions.

Understand that many promos are the decision of the developer and not SOLELY up to Aeria staff. Implementing a s7 only promo will require cooperation with the CoG dev which may take a little more time than you would expect.

Aeria.Mazinger

Aeria: Product Manager
Aeria.Mazinger
PostedDec 05, 2012 6:48 pm
Hi,

I will work on an event for players to get the MSN gear in the near future.
Please stay tune for both GM and promotion event.
Meanwhile, I know there are a lot of other items you want to see in the game, please let your comment here, and let me hear about it.

Thanks