Rank 3
masterwinstonx
PostedNov 14, 2012 10:06 am
Kinetik07 wrote:
to equip island decos, simply drop them from your backpack to here

5k island exp to lvl 2
12k to lvl 3
26k to lvl 4

seal seeds are for guild farm, you need to buy formulas from the npc there to alch into a new seed which you plant and harvest later for candy or costumes

mount potion is alched with a perm unicorn mount and a classic oceanic bag formula. The unicorn drops form oceanic bags, and the classic oceanic bag formula drops from magenta fish fry, which can only be fished from chord rock on a lvl 3 island

super waters are what you use to keep plants alive in guild farm

@mwinston do you perchance know when lvl 4 island gets updated or if it's already in? i am stuck at 25999exp and just wanted to make sure it's not a glitch or something.  

3 is the highest no idea when we are getting lvl 4.

Advertisement

YourSheWolf

Rank 0
YourSheWolf
PostedNov 14, 2012 12:57 pm

Island Subjection

I have a subjection for the island owner
I request that you consider adding a storage locker for the island owner to store their island items.
If we have a place to store fish, rods, food, water treatment, paint, and hammers. That would open space in our backpacks for our regular quest items, Making it more likely more would take advantage of the islands.
Other wise many get frustrated because they have to carry these things with them all the time if they wish to work the island and complete their normal quest.
Lets face it the normal quest give real exp so guess what they are going to chose over the island?
I would love to see more island quest as well ones that give exp for both the island and the player. Again this would increase island usage as well..

Well those are my Subjection's

YourSheWolf Come Play On My server

QueenAlida

Rank 0
QueenAlida
PostedNov 14, 2012 7:08 pm

Help!!

Sprite Islands
How do you get an actual island? I try to teleport to it but it says gamer hasnt set up an island Embarassed

ghostwolf84

Rank 0
PostedDec 05, 2012 11:38 am

Durability

Is it just me or does the durability of the buildings drop very quickly? my island was at 66 durability after I repaired it with everything I had and could get my hands on and now its basicly at 0 again. the island is no fun if this is what if going to happen daily.

FoxyZombie213

Rank 0
PostedDec 11, 2012 5:21 pm
I have two questions about this:

I still don't understand manual fishing. When the little bar comes up, nothing really happens. There is no green circle on mine like there is on yours in the picture.

Also, how can you tell if a sprite is rank B? Is that the same thing as their level?

ghostwolf84

Rank 0
PostedDec 11, 2012 5:27 pm

manual fishing

Hit your space bar to use the manual fishing.

FoxyZombie213

Rank 0
PostedDec 11, 2012 5:40 pm
Okay, the guide should probably say that... Thank you! (:
But what about sprites? I've released level 3 sprites and they never showed up.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

icy086

Rank 0
icy086
PostedDec 15, 2012 1:24 am
whats the point of this island? Do you get bonus stats or is it just something to do

reoow

Rank 0
PostedDec 15, 2012 2:47 am   Last edited by reoow on Dec 15, 2012 3:09 am. Edited 1 time in total
FoxyZombie213 wrote:
Okay, the guide should probably say that... Thank you! (:
But what about sprites? I've released level 3 sprites and they never showed up.  

You have to make sure that your releashed sprite have filled atleast 1/2 its exp bar or else it wont show up.

icy086 wrote:
whats the point of this island? Do you get bonus stats or is it just something to do  

You can get 1 free NT oclay everyday from the divination sprite(assuming that you have assigned one). This sprite can also give you a buff. If your island have a good amount of durability, the buff is + some small % atk, def or something like that. If your island's durability is just so-so, the buff is -1%exp gained, +1% drop rate iirc. If your island is burning, better not try to perform divination. The island is also ranked, so the top island owners can get a reward every month.
To get the olcay, talk to the divination sprite, choose collect daily divination material.
To take the buff, talk to it and choose I want to perform divination. There is a possiblity that the divination fail and you dont get the buff.

That is what I know from my lv1 island, I dont know if there is any difference in higher lv islands.

FoxyZombie213

Rank 0
PostedDec 15, 2012 3:04 am
Thank you! I appreciate the help.

Posted By Aeria Mobile