tomerelazar

Rank 4
PostedDec 05, 2012 12:01 am

Re: [SGST]WC Armor Package (for basic chars)

RoadRaceWarrior wrote:
1000WC for armor package for basic chars for 30 days. In this package there will be armor pieces of 15% and 20% armor for red and blue basic chars.

Who likes this idea?  
Great idea bro !

Advertisement

lostsword92

Rank 2
lostsword92
PostedDec 05, 2012 3:16 am
for a 15%. im okay with it. +1

for a 20% like a SP vest.... Hard, no way..... i dont want my game to be full of little SPs... -9999

And im not too keen about a "package". Package = everything, that means the game will be just full of thickies.

spiralkings

Rank 3
spiralkings
PostedDec 05, 2012 11:03 am

Re: [SGST]WC Armor Package (for basic chars)

RoadRaceWarrior wrote:
1000WC for armor package for basic chars for 30 days. In this package there will be armor pieces of 15% and 20% armor for red and blue basic chars.

Who likes this idea?  

Dont support you this time, first of all its a bankrupt deal to aeria.. NO And they might as well give all basics this armor normally cause every non aper will be out there... with it.. And you honestly think any one will buy armor from ap now? I hate the idea

Also matching Op armor with Op armor but one with cash & wc one This in short is " Hey aeria! How about giving all of us free armor so we get you bankrupt Very Happy?"

No offense but it sucks

What happened to wolfteam? every one was the fun jerk kind, Now you're all nice freaks. Go away. No one talk to me you guys disappointed me big time in my 3 days return

ImpalementOne

Rank 3
ImpalementOne
PostedDec 06, 2012 6:29 pm
there is going to be basic special parts coming out for aeria, i saw it on softnyx, i think 1k wc is a bit cheap though for 30 days, everyone has like 10000 from the play time events, i think 20k wc for 30 day is fair since play times give free wc ranging from 10-30k almost constantly now at the end of each week's playtime events

also i dont think full sets is going to be a good idea, so it would be just for a body armor 15% increase in defence, seems good