[What i like]
1) Sieges mean large PvP, and that is what i enjoy the most.
[What i dislike]
1) Game engine is NOT optimized. The game itself have FPS killing spree during mormal gameplay, during siege there is an apocalypse of FPS. So, OPTIMIZE the game client before any changes to the game itself.
2) Only signed clans can attack/defend
3) There aren't siege defences or attack features (ballista, catapults, ecc..)
4) Since there is not yet an EU server, siege times are not compatible with the world population, or at most with the US and EU ones that are the 2 major population of players.
[What i want improved]
1) Make siege zone larger.
2) Make siege features (with the exception of capture and siege headquardter that MUST stay for the signed ones only) available for everyone that enter the siege zone. This mean that everyone that enter in the siege zone can attack and be attacked, no matter if signed or not. This way the game will be tactically better. Everyone can be a treath or a lifesaver if an alliance organize their sieges goodly enough.
3) Siege times. Siege Times and again Siege Times. As pointed on the "what i dislike" section, the siege times are BAD. Since we have not yet an EU server, the siege times MUST be adjusted. I already suggested this, so i will redo again. That is how i would like to have as the siege times:
-Siege Suddivision: We have 6 castles, so make 3 castle during saturday and 3 during sunday.
-Castle Times: 13.30-15.00 PST (GMT-
mean 22.30-00.30 CET (GMT+1)
With these times both US and EU can play enough. That is a siege times that can give to everyone a chance to partecipate. Don't give a change on the siege times mean loose a good portion of income for the company with a hughe loss in money. Think about US, but think to EU people too.