KitsyLove

Rank 0
KitsyLove
PostedDec 03, 2012 8:55 am
I'm glad to see that the EU division is having contact with the developer of Divina. It's a game that looks interesting and I would play it. Very Happy

I have played Lucent Heart and it was...No, just no. Nope. Didn't like it.

I'm surprised too that I don't see Bright Shadow on the list. Then again, I wonder how many people will (re-)join Bright Shadow after the game had closed down twice (I know I would play it again for the third time, though x'D).

Soul Captor...Depends. If it's managed well and stuff ingame gets some good changes to balance the game well enough, it MIGHT do well. I'd rather have Bright Shadow instead of Soul Captor, personally, though.
Advertisement

toxictrauma01

Rank 3
toxictrauma01
PostedDec 05, 2012 7:08 am
Superman0X wrote:
Lucent Hearts was DOMO/GF like. It launched in Feb, 2011.

All we need is Lucent!! Bring it here, would be awesome! Very Happy

somaatlasia

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
somaatlasia
PostedDec 06, 2012 2:54 am
Superman0X wrote:
Our EU division is already in contact with the developer, because we just launched the game in French. I have alerted them of this opportunity, and they will follow up with the developer.

I guess I should also ask about the other games that they had.

Lucent Hearts was DOMO/GF like. It launched in Feb, 2011.

koihime I dont really know anything about. It launched Jun 2012.

I also see that they were going to release CoreBlaze, and action MMORPG.  

I guess everyone else has explained everything that they could except the detail parts about Web Koihime Musou. I'll take a jab at this, if ya don't mind:

Web Koihime Musou is a web based strategic warfare game based on the "Romance of the Three Kingdoms" story but with a twist.....all the historical characters in the story are all portrayed as females. Players get to choose to be a lord for either the Gi, Go, or Sho kingdoms and are basically fighting against each other to unify the three kingdoms.

Koihime Musou is actually based off the PC hentai game of the same name by the developers "BaseSon". The game is available in Japanese and English (thanks to MangaGamer....adults only) which also spawned 3 anime series and an arcade fighting game (Japan only).

That's pretty much it in simple form. If I go too detailed, it'll take me a while to explain everything but this should do. By all means, save Web Koihime Musou and the other Beanfun games!!

A.G.E.S. Founder // Anime Toshokan Inc. Founder // Former EN-GM of S4 League (Alaplaya)