11%41 Votes
1 (Poor)
41%149 Votes
Total Votes :: 362 Votes

Blackzodiak

Rank 0
Blackzodiak
PostedDec 05, 2012 6:13 am

Shaiya has had ALOT of server crashes / resets, bugs, Phinx seems to be completely ignored. theres just a laundry list of things that seems to be getting bigger.
Advertisement

escariot1994

Rank 1
escariot1994
PostedDec 05, 2012 6:15 am
Hi!
Fix Shaiya -.-

1) Less dc'ing
2) MOAR GSES ON PX
3) Ban dem beggin' nubs >.>

Good day sir.

theyoungking88

Rank 0
PostedDec 05, 2012 6:21 am

PLEASE DO A TOP 5 OVER AP SPENDER!!!

And grant Top 5 An Item of Choice!!!!

snipersf79

Rank 0
snipersf79
PostedDec 05, 2012 6:22 am   Last edited by snipersf79 on Dec 05, 2012 6:27 am. Edited 1 time in total
This brain could not be found.

Please contact snipersf79's education facility for further assistance.

Fixed.

lestat_anil

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
lestat_anil
PostedDec 05, 2012 6:22 am
Eirin.Yagokoro wrote:
To here, I would suggest a slight increase to the chances of getting the good-to-the-best item on luck promos since I've seen a lot of people put into disappointment.  

The rates on chance boxes will never change unless GF does what EE does and sometimes releases "even odds" boxes which usually aren't up for a long length of time. Why will they never change the chances? They make far too much money off of them the way that they are. Simply because there is a chance to get the item they want, people will pay over and over and over again, despite not getting the item, for the possibility. I've known people that bought over 100 of one of the chance boxes only to not get the item and go buy more AP to try again.

Not to mention it would create a potential flood of rare items on to the market, decreasing the item's value and potentially upsetting the economy, depending on the item. It doesn't make sense business-wise to make the odds any better than they are (and trust me, they're pretty terrible).

lestat_anil

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
lestat_anil
PostedDec 05, 2012 6:23 am
snipersf79 wrote:
This survey could not be found.

Please contact the author of this survey for further assistance.  

Superman was quoting the email that people would get if they were randomly selected to take part in the survey. You can only take it if they email it to you.

Wotanallat35

Rank 1
PostedDec 05, 2012 8:28 am
I would give a 0 if there where any for the last AVA update, Really Aeria? 2 month for nothing?

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedDec 05, 2012 8:38 am
Lol honestly, they should do a poll for every game, rather than the company as a whole.

People get frustrated for different reasons, and most of the time it has something to do with the game they play, I'm sure they'd get much better data through monthly polls on each game.
Cause that's what this polls for. Data. Not to improve things (read the posts on the forum). This is to find out how things are going. Sure improvements may come out of this, but that is not the primary purpose of these polls. Don't get frustrated if you "suggest" something on this thread that's for data. I'm not sure they even look at the entire thread lol.

Can't believe some of these very active posters have not understood that yet.

Still gave a solid 5, I've had no troubles as of yet. (Partially because I am not playing a game, rather waiting for one, and I know that their doing a lot for the game I am waiting on)

The killing off old games comment I made earlier was just to sound as ridiculous as some of the other posts throughout this thread. (Yes I read all the pages uptil now)

FusionPwN

Rank 0
PostedDec 05, 2012 9:14 am

notIyeru

Rank 0
notIyeru
PostedDec 05, 2012 9:26 am
I'm still waiting for Lime Odyssey information, so I gave it a 4.