auronnewyork

Rank 0
PostedNov 06, 2012 8:59 pm
hello (: i have recieved a CP coupon but both e-pin and gift card places didn't work T_T
where to put it then ? (:
it's a 500 ap coupon
Advertisement

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedNov 06, 2012 11:24 pm   Last edited by TheNinjaKitten on Nov 07, 2012 8:54 am. Edited 1 time in total
auronnewyork wrote:
hello (: i have recieved a CP coupon but both e-pin and gift card places didn't work T_T
where to put it then ? (:
it's a 500 ap coupon  

You're probably referring to the recent promotion that was e-mailed out.
This CP coupon requires an AP purchase to be made and is entered during this process.
For example, if you go here and click the blue Proceed button, at the bottom you'll notice a text field to enter a CP code.

AdrenaLiN01

Rank 3
AdrenaLiN01
PostedNov 07, 2012 7:00 am
So.. You have to buy some AP to be able to redeem that coupon, that's not cool.

Ladyice

Rank 0
PostedNov 07, 2012 7:32 am
Thats horrible, it says nothing about being an "extra" code. ("we're giving you a coupon for 500 AP") Here I was going to start playing an aeria game again.

eldonemixer

Rank 0
PostedNov 07, 2012 10:45 am
Ladyice wrote:
Thats horrible, it says nothing about being an "extra" code. ("we're giving you a coupon for 500 AP") Here I was going to start playing an aeria game again.  

lol i know right!! False Advertisment.

We at Aeria know that players like you are the backbone of our great community. Without your support we wouldn't be able to deliver the games you love, so to show our appreciation we're giving you a coupon for 500 AP (valid until December 31st, 2012)!

There's also plenty more to be excited about as we move forward: new heavy-hitting titles like the bold DK Online and the sultry Scarlet Blade are in the works, along with updates to all the fan favorites like Shaiya and Eden Eternal!

Lastly, we would like to introduce you to the Customer Relations team: a group of customer service-minded former Game Masters who have extensive experience assisting elite players such as yourself, created in order to better understand the issues that our players are experiencing. If you have been contacted by Customer Relations or are contacted by them in the future, your feedback is greatly appreciated!

I'll go back to WoW.

HUNTER_DEATH

Rank 0
HUNTER_DEATH
PostedNov 07, 2012 11:00 am
Superman0X wrote:
jmc0007 wrote:
How are people getting these e-pin codes? Also what do they do, give you free AP?  

There are a lot of E Pins given out as part of promotions and events. They give free AP.

There are also a lot of Coupons given out as well, they give extra AP with a purchase.

Occasionally a game will give out gift codes, which are redeemed on the game item mall for items.

Epins start with EP. Coupons start with CP. Gift Codes start with GR.  

None of the E-Pins codes i have gotten works at all, tried what the GS said, but say´s its a wrong code or the billing is wrong

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedNov 07, 2012 1:03 pm
HUNTER_DEATH wrote:
Superman0X wrote:
jmc0007 wrote:
How are people getting these e-pin codes? Also what do they do, give you free AP?  

There are a lot of E Pins given out as part of promotions and events. They give free AP.

There are also a lot of Coupons given out as well, they give extra AP with a purchase.

Occasionally a game will give out gift codes, which are redeemed on the game item mall for items.

Epins start with EP. Coupons start with CP. Gift Codes start with GR.  

None of the E-Pins codes i have gotten works at all, tried what the GS said, but say´s its a wrong code or the billing is wrong  

If you have an EPIN that does not work, please contact billing directly and they can make sure you get your AP.

djahi75

Rank 0
PostedNov 08, 2012 7:02 am
eldonemixer wrote:
Ladyice wrote:

lol i know right!! False Advertisment.

We at Aeria know that players like you are the backbone of our great community. Without your support we wouldn't be able to deliver the games you love, so to show our appreciation we're giving you a coupon for 500 AP (valid until December 31st, 2012)!

There's also plenty more to be excited about as we move forward: new heavy-hitting titles like the bold DK Online and the sultry Scarlet Blade are in the works, along with updates to all the fan favorites like Shaiya and Eden Eternal!

Lastly, we would like to introduce you to the Customer Relations team: a group of customer service-minded former Game Masters who have extensive experience assisting elite players such as yourself, created in order to better understand the issues that our players are experiencing. If you have been contacted by Customer Relations or are contacted by them in the future, your feedback is greatly appreciated!

I'll go back to WoW.  

This is what I got. First impression = Awesome! Think I'll try aeria games again. After finding out it's a coupon for extra AP, which it doesn't state, I am now a little bit disappointed because generally I find aeria service and promotions to be far more satisfactory than any other cash shop games. Bottom line is I would have been far less disappointed if the email had clearly stated this was a coupon for bonus AP, instead of saying they were giving me AP.

3hits3kill

Rank 0
3hits3kill
PostedDec 04, 2012 7:26 pm

Thank You for Being Part of Aeria Games‏

Free 500 Ap
I get this message when ever i try to redeem it. " (4005) The coupon code you entered is not valid for Aeria Fun Card / G Coin Card. Please verify the code and try again." Can some one help me out?

balten_15

Rank 0
PostedMay 01, 2014 8:11 am
where to buy e pin in talisay city cebu? pls. help me