dreamwalker100

Rank 1
dreamwalker100
PostedNov 30, 2012 9:47 pm

GF acc lost?

Hi, i have 5 account with Aeria and played only on Grand Fantasia.
I tried login today with one of them got this message ' username and password not recoginsed'.

Yesterday i played with that account still ok but don know why today got this issue. I tried all my five account and found out 3 out of 5 got this problem. I tried loging in on Aeria webpage also got same message. It seem like some of my accounts is lost.

Is there any current technical issues causing such problems? I have been logging into these account often, all with mid to high lvl characters and nothing seem to be wrong until today.

Any advise?
Thanks.

Advertisement

minuzaki

Rank 4
PostedNov 30, 2012 9:52 pm
Try looking at your email and seeing if you were banned. If so, send in a ban appeal Here. If you need to recover your account, you need to log out of any account on the Aeria games site and go Here. Also, This thread could also help you.

dreamwalker100

Rank 1
dreamwalker100
PostedNov 30, 2012 10:36 pm
Ah ic. Look like its this one that cause all the problems since i still can played on 30th Nov then all of sudden today cannot.

http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1821971

Ai ya ya....need to sent email to get them back...so troublesome.

Sigh.
Thanks for advise.

minuzaki

Rank 4
PostedNov 30, 2012 10:44 pm
No problem, I wish you luck on getting your accounts back!

has moved to aeriagames.com/user/Ayvii

dreamwalker100

Rank 1
dreamwalker100
PostedDec 04, 2012 7:05 pm
Ok. I got all my accounts back within a day.
Luckily i wrote down all my registered email with all these accounts in my diary, I wondered what will happen if i cannot remember.
Anyone see this pls do remember to record down your registered email with your acc, i realized its important now. Losing an account played for years can be quite shocking.....

Thanks for the help. Smile, Minzaka.Eh,,..i just noticed that our joined date is only 3 days apart. Smile.