Valkita

Rank 2
Valkita
PostedDec 04, 2012 11:50 am

Center of Attention

The Event...
Hai, question on a Recommended Event. For the event Center of Attention, which consumables would fulfill this event? Would a Pirate Chest do this if you were to get a rare? I guess I should ask which consumables (chests, boxes, etc.) have a rare reward?

Thank you for any help ^^

Val

Advertisement

Merushii

Rank 3
Merushii
PostedDec 04, 2012 12:11 pm
Hello Valkita!

Assuming this is the quest that tells you to complete "reward bag marquee," this quest will be completed with any item that causes text to scroll across the top of the screen. An example of this would be chests bought from the arena merchants (that give you a chance to win a costume). If you win a costume from one of those, it would trigger text across the top of the screen.

Off the top of my head, I honestly can't remember what else triggers it...I'm sure other helpful members of the community will fill in the blanks, though!

Have a great day! ^_^

iaaf83

Rank 1
iaaf83
PostedDec 04, 2012 12:58 pm
I got reward bag marquee event opening a roger weapon chest (afaik it gives the announcements no matter what weapon you get from it).

As Meru said, the easiest try you can make are the reward bags from Area NPC. But you can try it only once a day and you mostly get warstones or class medals out of them.

P.S: my favourite event if craft Lv20 gear: you can craft a lvl 20 cloth belt for less than 5g with 100% success Wink

Valkita

Rank 2
Valkita
PostedDec 04, 2012 5:46 pm
Oh, now it makes sense, considering the marquee :> Also thank you for the suggestions Meru & iaaf83!

Val