minuzaki

Rank 4
minuzaki
PostedNov 30, 2012 11:11 pm

The Spiral Guards.

A story between two Sprite Messengers and how they changed the world.
I was running. Running as fast as possibly possible. I couldn't go into my ghost form for another few seconds, but I couldn't make it. I knew I couldn't. I flipped in mid air, as my hands hit the ground, two summoner circles, the runes activated, two Demons from Hard appeared. Normally I could barely summon 1 demon, but these were drastic times. The demons held off Gluttony's minions, but not for long. The skeletons continue'd to chase me. I could sense them behind me. I didn't want to run anymore, I took a stance and stood my ground. The skeletons in front of me. In one swift move, I sweep kicked the first skeleton in front of me, as one skeleton tried punching me, I pushed my hand up on its arm and slammed my palm on the ground, in the Necromantic circle, chains grabbed the arms and legs of the Skeleton **** it to Hard. Two skeletons left and I had no energy left. They both came at me, I flinched, then, all of a sudden, a huge wind pushed them away. As I turned to sense (because I'm blind, I see from magical aura people and objects have in them.), I saw about a tall, pale guy in a white tux and white fox ears. "Need some help there, miss?" He asks. A skeleton lashed out at him, he ducked and took his Dragon's Breath Halberd and sliced a very clean cut across the skeleton's head. "Thank you, stranger." I say, panting heavily. "No problem. Henchmen of the doomsday Emissaries, right?" He asked. "Yes. They found and tried to ambush me." "Well, it's a good thing I came huh?" "Mhmm" I say, getting off the ground. "I'm Kaze, the wind god. Nice to meet ya." (Don't tell him I said this, but Kaze sort of has what would be a faint American country accent.) "I'm Ciega," I replied. "The Blind Necromancer."

Chapter 1

END.

Okay guys, if you want to see more, leave comments and I will gladly post Chapter 2.
Advertisement

raikoohero

Rank 1
raikoohero
PostedDec 04, 2012 4:05 pm
Not bad. Ciega.
~Dai

Dai LV 56 Paladin Bodor <CrystalArcXV> Ad finem temporis! To the end of time! Everybody relates to others and shares something with them. That's why we can never truly be free.That's what makes us feel joy, sadness and love.