Author Message

brodysmash14

Rank 2
brodysmash14
Joined
03 Jul 2012
Posts
569
Location
Largo Florida United States
PostedNov 29, 2012 3:21 pm

Re: AH boards in the guild house + market set up's in gh!

i also support adding syonide tablets + remaking goddess battle and a new ultra goddess battle!
tsavarite wrote:
brodysmash14 wrote:

Also i like the idea of making Syonide tablets so ppl can commit suicide, once buffed you die in 1 min, it is a good idea especialy for the jungle glitch when that one croc is shooting stuns at you and you cant move or port! the syonide tablets would be like dying in battle so that ppl using them would not loose xp or UM toons.  

They sell pots to get rid of stuns, or you can take a priest with you to dispel, or Alt+F4.

brodysmash14 wrote:

I also beleive they should make the 79 quest for the Top repeatable so ppl can get multiple tops for ele's etc... since you cant buy the tops with ap!  

I disagree. I think if people want more than one they should either wait til someone is selling it or it becomes available in another way.

brodysmash14 wrote:

Also I think they should Raise the gold cap from 4.2 bill to 9.2 or 9.9 bill or even higher if possible to avoide op's loosing there currency power to the rec rune! 1 op : 12 rec runes in this economy and rec runes are on board, it isnt long till they replace op as a currency, please raise the ammount of gold able to be held!  

Why in the world would you want people to be able to sell OPs for more than they already are? Prices are too high so you want them to raise the gold cap and you think this will resolve the issue? It will just mean people can try to charge 7-8bil per OP. Try not giving into the resellers inflated prices for once instead of contributing to the increase in OP price by just accepting the higher prices.  


1.
tsavarite wrote:
brodysmash14 wrote:

Also i like the idea of making Syonide tablets so ppl can commit suicide, once buffed you die in 1 min, it is a good idea especialy for the jungle glitch when that one croc is shooting stuns at you and you cant move or port! the syonide tablets would be like dying in battle so that ppl using them would not loose xp or UM toons.  

They sell pots to get rid of stuns, or you can take a priest with you to dispel, or Alt+F4.  


There are some undispellable instances such as the one in jungle where a mob would keep striking you with a stun and it was undispellable and pressing Alt + F4 would not help! it took me a few mins to get away because i had enuff dex to escape after a min or so, however for those classess who are Orc/Pag who have barely any purpose for dex, they would not get away from the mob as easy and it would prolly take bout 10 minutes or so!

2.
brodysmash14 wrote:

I also beleive they should make the 79 quest for the Top repeatable so ppl can get multiple tops for ele's etc... since you cant buy the tops with ap!  

tsavarite wrote:
I disagree. I think if people want more than one they should either wait til someone is selling it or it becomes available in another way.  


There is level 80 gear out sot here is no purpose to make that quest repeatable anymore and even if there was no 80 gear it would be your opinion and i respect it!

I will be changing my idea about 79 top being repeatable because 80 gear is out now!
{edit made to this topic}

3.
brodysmash14 wrote:

Also I think they should Raise the gold cap from 4.2 bill to 9.2 or 9.9 bill or even higher if possible to avoide op's loosing there currency power to the rec rune! 1 op : 12 rec runes in this economy and rec runes are on board, it isnt long till they replace op as a currency, please raise the ammount of gold able to be held!  


tsavarite wrote:
Why in the world would you want people to be able to sell OPs for more than they already are? Prices are too high so you want them to raise the gold cap and you think this will resolve the issue? It will just mean people can try to charge 7-8bil per OP. Try not giving into the resellers inflated prices for once instead of contributing to the increase in OP price by just accepting the higher prices.  


The prices are already gona become higher possibly if ppl start using rec runes as a currency to buy op. Rec Runes are on board and can be traded at a pre-set rate for an op. This would make it possible for op prices to increase possibly all the way to 28 bill or even more in a few years/the distant future !

____________________________________________

----------------------------------------------------------

There are many who cant handle pvp because they arent brutal like me. Are you ready?
Advertisement

brodysmash14

Rank 2
brodysmash14
Joined
03 Jul 2012
Posts
569
Location
Largo Florida United States
PostedDec 04, 2012 3:00 pm
bump!

I don't kill lights for merit, I kill them because I want to kill them! Bwahahahahhahaha! -5 Year Player

brodysmash14

Rank 2
brodysmash14
Joined
03 Jul 2012
Posts
569
Location
Largo Florida United States
PostedDec 09, 2012 11:50 am
bump!

I don't kill lights for merit, I kill them because I want to kill them! Bwahahahahhahaha! -5 Year Player

LordKotaro1011

Rank 4
LordKotaro1011
Joined
30 Jun 2010
Posts
2587
Location
London/Lailah United Kingdom
PostedDec 11, 2012 4:37 pm
Do the GM's even read any suggestion threads anymore? :/

-Retired.

brodysmash14

Rank 2
brodysmash14
Joined
03 Jul 2012
Posts
569
Location
Largo Florida United States
PostedDec 12, 2012 1:18 pm
LordKotaro1011 wrote:
Do the GM's even read any suggestion threads anymore? :/  


only the important ones like the goddess thread!

I don't kill lights for merit, I kill them because I want to kill them! Bwahahahahhahaha! -5 Year Player

brodysmash14

Rank 2
brodysmash14
Joined
03 Jul 2012
Posts
569
Location
Largo Florida United States
PostedDec 14, 2012 3:03 pm
<Updated>

I don't kill lights for merit, I kill them because I want to kill them! Bwahahahahhahaha! -5 Year Player

krycho_PL

Rank 2
krycho_PL
Joined
24 May 2008
Posts
590
Location
Sosnowiec Poland
PostedDec 14, 2012 3:20 pm
I disagree with 12 slots in sets rofl. I don't want to imagine pvp with uber people and 12 slots linked

brodysmash14

Rank 2
brodysmash14
Joined
03 Jul 2012
Posts
569
Location
Largo Florida United States
PostedDec 24, 2012 12:51 am
bump!

I don't kill lights for merit, I kill them because I want to kill them! Bwahahahahhahaha! -5 Year Player

brodysmash14

Rank 2
brodysmash14
Joined
03 Jul 2012
Posts
569
Location
Largo Florida United States
PostedDec 26, 2012 11:31 pm
<UPDATED>

I don't kill lights for merit, I kill them because I want to kill them! Bwahahahahhahaha! -5 Year Player

Essidell

Rank 0
Joined
22 Aug 2008
Posts
23
Location
Berkeley Australia
PostedDec 27, 2012 12:16 am
All Aeria has to do is put the GRB portal into guild houses which we have been asking for since ep4.

which is about the same time the auction house came to life and removed all the sellers from both capital cities reducing these areas to ghost towns and eliminating all the lag we used to have. So why cant we do away with the Bootlegery and put the boards at strategic points in both capital cities which will spread the congestion and eliminate all the lag.

Another suggestion would be to have a NPC Op trader where you could buy NON TRADEABLE Ops which would also act as a Gold sink and remove so much gold from the game.

This would still allow AP Ops to be traded but the non tradeable can only be used for linking and if Aeria set a reasonable price this would then have a downward pressure on pricing as who would buy a 4.2b op for linking if they can buy a non tradeable one from npc at 2b.
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: