icycube99

Rank 0
PostedDec 04, 2012 12:19 pm
alwaysbanned3 wrote:
Good Luck.... TL:DR but the title warranted this response.  

Wow! Your post is really productive and insightful!

Thank you so much for your help!

10/10
Advertisement

MartinBier

Rank 0
PostedJan 23, 2013 7:35 am
go str/dex link some luc >.> would recommend doing a hm to farm at least something. If you only intent to have fun don't go for the purple mobs, stick to orange at the most and chances of being deleted are neglible at best.

Fool around till lvl 35ish, die often, then try something new. After 35 carry a ress rune and try not to die.

Farming 4s in d2 is your friend, easy mobs + dp and phantom assault actually work on them. + the easy mobs give some xp + some gold from them lapis. Be prepared to stealth fast when needed.

>.> yeah it's gonna suck, get a hm to farm at least some lapis or something for when you are out of ress runes.

Keep the gear with extra hp, those are your friend. >.>

Good luck, lol,

Mardy

SEthans

Rank 3
SEthans
PostedMar 18, 2013 10:04 am
icycube99 wrote:
So when do I start putting points into Luc? (assuming I started going full dex since the beginning)  

Unless you can take your LUC as high as roughly 400+ (at any lv) there won't be necessary needs of it then rather turn those point into STR to gain the AP (Attack Power) while having your evasion working sufficient enough against the mobs as you claim, you would do even better.

*Note that each 5 LUC points is a 1% critical chance gained.

JamesGodden

Rank 5.1
JamesGodden
PostedMar 18, 2013 10:33 am
SEthans wrote:
icycube99 wrote:
So when do I start putting points into Luc? (assuming I started going full dex since the beginning)  

Unless you can take your LUC as high as roughly 400+ (at any lv) there won't be necessary needs of it then rather turn those point into STR to gain the AP (Attack Power) while having your evasion working sufficient enough against the mobs as you claim, you would do even better.

*Note that each 5 LUC points is a 1% critical chance gained.  

This, and from the 65 set and above you'll have a large amount of LUC from gear, OJs and a few links